diaspro

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

The False Queen by Chibbiss

 Cartoons » Winx Club Rated: M, English, Romance & Mystery, Bloom, Sky, Diaspro, Words: 20k+, Favs: 20, Follows: 26, Published: Nov 10, 2016 Updated: Sep 2, 201715Chapter 4: Black water

Chapter 4: Black water

After a long day, Aisha gets a call from her parents, telling her that something is wrong with the water in Andros, Aisha's home planet. It is killing the inhabitants. So the Winx had to stop their searching for Bloom and go to Andros in order to help the people there. When they arrived, the water was close to black in color, the mermaids was dying or already dead.

"Why is this happening?" Aisha cried out.

"It has to be black magic" – Flora

"But who would do something like this?" – Tecna

"Valtor, who else?" – Stella

"We must clean the water in order to help the living people, otherwise they will die as well" – Flora

"Then we must give all our powers and energy in order to un-do this" Tecna said after scanning the water.

Dominos library - Bloom

"What an enormous place," Bloom said when her eyes had started to get used to the murky souring. Sha was standing in a big ballroom. The room was a circle, with sky high roof, and crystal floor with décor that would make any royal jealous. The walls were covered with ice, and under the crystal bedding, was millions of books, from the roof down to the floor. Because just a minimal amount of windows existed, and they did not provide any huge quantity of light, Bloom had a hard time seeing anything. She put her hands together in order to transform but noticed that something was hanging from her neck. A medallion with a strange inscription was placed there. For a moment, she was confused but then remembered that Marlos had promised her a token so that she could ask him for help if needed. She had the token in her hand for a momentary second, closed he eyes and sent a silent "thank you" too him.

She looked up to the roof and then transformed into her fairy form. While in her transformation, she used her fire to make a light that encircled her. She looked around with a new ability of visualisation and saw that there were chandeliers all around the ballroom. She flew over to one of them and used the fire to warm up the frozen candles and put them on fire. This gave a more stable light for her to use. She continued to do so with the other chandeliers that she could find.

When she finally could fly down to the ground again and look around, she realized how big the place actually was.

"Oh my goodness, how on earth will I ever be able to find the book I want in here, there have to be thousands of books in here. I will not be able to find the book in time, what will that bitch do to Sky then? I need help!" Bloom thought. She took the token he had given her and looked at it. "Right now I need your help gatekeeper, I am lost in a sea of books and a fear that my time is short, please help me."

A light in the middle of the room flow untoward the sky and again the gatekeeper Marlos stood in her present.

"I see that you have lightened this dwelling up a little," Marlos said looking around. "Well, what do you need help with little fairy?"

"I can't possibly find the right book in time, there must be thousands, if not ever millions of books in here," Bloom said.

"Do you know what to look for?" Marlos asked.

"Yes!" Bloom answered quickly, confident that she knew.

"Well, then why the panic, what is it that you are looking for?" – Marlos

"A book that will tell me how to undo a curse" – Bloom

"Do you know what type of curse it is? Do you know who put it there? – Marlos

"N-no, but I know it was a fairy named Diaspro who put him in it" – Bloom

"A fairy? Little one, a fairy can't put a good man in a curse, that has to be made by dark magic, and the same thing goes for saving him from the curse if it is strong enough." – Marlos

Bloom sank to the floor, feeling defeated. What would she do now, she was not a dark fairy, those did not exist outside manually manipulated fairies like herself. For the first time she wished that her dark form still existed inside of her, but she knew it did not.

"What will I do now then? How will I save Sky from Diaspro?" Bloom cried out.

"Sky?" Marlos asked, "As in crown prince of Eraklyon?"

"D-Do you know who he is?" Bloom asked between tears, "H-How?"

"I'm the gatekeeper of worlds, I see and hear everything, I find it my duty to keep an eye on the royal families particularly, and help them if it's needed," Marlos answered. Bloom just nodded.

"He has been cursed by his ex-fiancée," Bloom said in her void of sanded, her eyes closing, feeling defeated.

"Well, I guess we can't let that go on, can we? I'll help you help him, I will not stand a future king being controlled by some fairy dust weak girl," Marlos Stated with pride in his voice. "There is one way you can get all the information in this book all at once without having to read them," He continued. "But you have to premise me one thing!"

"Anything," Bloom said, feeling absolute in her words.

"You have to help this planet become its former glory. It is sad that no one has been able to help the planet, and help its people. So you have to do it!" Marlos said.

"I agree," Bloom said.

« First « Prev Ch 4 of 12 Next »

 Review

Jump:Chapter 1Chapter 2Chapter 3Chapter 4Chapter 5Chapter 6Chapter 7Chapter 8Chapter 9Chapter 10Chapter 11Chapter 12

Share: Email . Facebook . Twitter

Story: Follow  FavoriteAuthor: Follow  FavoriteContrast: Dark . Light
Font: Small . Medium . Large . XL

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service