diaspro

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

The Troubled Child by lateeda18

 Cartoons » Winx Club Rated: M, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, Diaspro, Sky, Words: 16k+, Favs: 9, Follows: 10, Published: Jan 15, 2009 Updated: Aug 23, 2011 26Chapter 5: One Last Meeting

The rest of their summer consisted of dance lessons that increasingly became harder and more challenging, meetings with each others parents to discuss political issues, and some secret meetings. It was hard to find time alone so more often than not, Sky would sneak away from his parents and find Diaspro. She would make up excuses about wanting to practice her magic and go off with him to the forest or the gardens.

As time went by, she grew more attracted to him and loved being in his presence. This seemed to also make their dances less awkward and better since they had better chemistry with each other. Slowly, Diaspro was becoming more comfortable with Sky and did not feel as vulnerable as she had the first time that they made out with each other. However, when he came back from a special mission that had to do with Red fountain just before he returned for the semester, she became worried about him.

"Earth is a really interesting place! I just can't believe that those ghouls and the troll were there. Those kinds of creatures never wander off that far without directions so someone must have sent them." Sky said as he trailed off, recalling the tale of how him and his roommates helped the princess of solaria protect a girl on Earth from an attack.

"What makes her so special? She's just from Earth right?" Diaspro said while raising her one eyebrow. Sky had been going on about this mission for a while already and he seemed fascinated by this earth girl.

"She had magical powers though! She used them and helped save our backs since we almost got beaten! And it was some pretty serious power too. Stella said she was attending Alfea this year too so she must be a fairy." Sky then put down his napkin. The two were discussing this at dinner while their parents were distracted talking about politics and other issues neither Sky nor Diaspro cared about.