diaspro

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

The False Queen by Chibbiss

 Cartoons » Winx Club Rated: M, English, Romance & Mystery, Bloom, Sky, Diaspro, Words: 20k+, Favs: 20, Follows: 26, Published: Nov 10, 2016 Updated: Sep 2, 201715Chapter 5: Trapped by a ring

Chapter 5: Trapped by a ring

"For the world to see and hear, today I proudly precedent my son and his future wife, Diaspro. In one days' time, they will get married here in Eraklyon and the new king and queen will be crowned." The king of Eraklyon and Sky's father, Erendor, spoke for his people on TV. The people was happy for their prince and future king and praised him. The Winx and the specialists watching the TV live was far from praising him.

"I have to go there; I can't let him do this! He has truly lost his mind. Poor Bloom, I'm hoping that she can't see this wherever she is." Brandon spoke.

"You can't go there, what if Bitch-head Diaspro imprisons you? What if she hurt you? Or sky?" Stella complained, grabbing Brandon's' arm, refusing to let go.

"Do not worry, I will be keeping myself in the shadows, making chore that they won't find me, I just need to talk to Sky myself," Brandon said in a calm voice. Looking into Stella's' eyes. She drowned in his chocolate rivers. She, against hr own will, agreed to the madness Brandon presented.

Brandon then later that day, step into the ship that would take him to Eraklyon within 3 hours. "Please, let me get there in time, before the wedding." He thought.

Eraklyon:

"OOH SKY?" Diaspro's nagging voice could be heard all over the castle, She had been trying on dresses the majority of the day and she was ready to put Sky in his costume.

"We must look absolutely perfect on our wedding day my love, of course, I would have preferred if our marriage had been a little further into the future, so that I could've hade chance to plan it to perfection, but, what do you do in such a pressured time like this?" Diaspro sang to Sky's body.

"Absolutely Diaspro" Sky's body answered her.

"Hmm, you would probably look better without any clothing on at all, but that's only for me to see love. Has she ever seen you without clothes on Sky? Diaspro asked. She feared that the red headed fairy had tempted him, but her hops that Sky was only hers still sat in her heart.

"Yes, Diaspro." Sky's body answered honestly.

"What? NO! SHE COULDN'T HAVE…NO!"Diaspro roared at him.

"am I interrupting something here?" A cold voice echoed through the room. Diaspro turns around and saw Valtor standing there, close to the window.

"No, I just! I just want him to be mine!" Diaspro said with hate in her voice.

"I see…" Valtor said, looking at Sky. "Well, you have him under your control now, but I have an idea that you might like."

"What? What is it?" Diaspro said.

"We could bring this little party trick a step further. I assume that you have had your fun with him? A child would make you his, whatever happens. But the thing is, when you get married, you can't have a child with him. Not at the moment." Valtor lied smoothly.

"What, Why not?" Diaspro said, pain in her eyes, slightly blushing from the fact that he brought up her sexual activities with him.

"That's just how the curse works. I have the link to his body right now, keeping him under control, but if you held that link, you could make it stronger, and then, you could have a child with him." Valtor continued.

"Then give me the link, I want a child!" Diaspro demanded.

"Oh, but then we have the problem that you are a fairy, and this is a dark curse. You can't control it." Valtor said, with fake sadness in his voice.

"Then make my magic dark, you can do that right?" Diaspro said. She had stopped thinking about the consequences, she just wanted to be with Sky.

"Well of course, if that is what you want, but then you have to remember, you will be so much stronger, but you can never go back," Valtor said, smiling.

"I won't need to, I will have Sky, and I will be queen. What do you want in return?" Diaspro asked.

"Well, I only want you to fulfill your marriage, I would love to see and new heir be born very soon," Valtor said, believing that a child would destroy Bloom once and for all.

"Yes! I accept!" Diaspro said an looked at Sky, "I'll make sure that you make me with a child."

"Then it is decided Diaspro," Valtor said. He went over to her and touched her chest, she was on her way to pull back but he held her firmly in place.

"a bono ad malum, hoc animo taceret. Sit amet aquae usque ad diem mortis dark." Valtor spoke, and Diaspro felt her energy shift, something in her changed.

"I don't feel that different" Diaspro said, disappointed.

"It is a process, you will feel better in the morning, and better the day after that," Valtor said. "And now, if you don't mind, I believe that you have a husband-to-be that is waiting for you." Valtor looked at Sky and snapped his fingers, then he was gone.

Diaspro looked over to Sky, "I believe we have a plan now my love." She went over to him and spoke. "Strip." A simple word that made the prince body respond without hesitation. Within a minute, he stood before her but naked. Diaspro smiled and told him lay on his back in the bed.

Sky's POV.

"How and Why father, how could you do this to me? How could you not see? And why do you so desperately want me to marry her? Why now? Why can it not wait? Do you know what she does to me, father? Do you know what she says and do behind closed doors to me? Why have you doomed me to be a captive in my own body until the day I'll perish? Do you know what she has done to me? What would you do if you knew? No one will ever hear my voice again, no one will ever know the truth if I marry her. Please father, see me, hear me, save me.

Bloom, my love, I am so sorry for what I did to you, for what I said. I promise that if I ever break free, I will spend the remains of my existents making it up to you. Once, you forgave me for not being pure, for have broken the laws of the royal marriage. You said that you knew I wanted nothing but to take it back, and that was good enough for you but now, how could you ever want me, how could you ever want someone so filthy as me. My body reacted to hers, my own body betrayed me, and I fear for the outcome of it. My love, in one day, Diaspro will legally become my wife if you don't save me, my angel. If I knew that it was only me that would hurt, I wouldn't beg you for help, but I know it will hurt you, and it will hurt my people. And when you hurt, I can't be there to support you, to tell you how sorry I am to be doing this to you. I love you, and only you, my angel, you are my everything! Please forgive me."

« First « Prev Ch 5 of 12 Next »

 Review

Jump:Chapter 1Chapter 2Chapter 3Chapter 4Chapter 5Chapter 6Chapter 7Chapter 8Chapter 9Chapter 10Chapter 11Chapter 12

Share: Email . Facebook . Twitter

Story: Follow  FavoriteAuthor: Follow  FavoriteContrast: Dark . Light
Font: Small . Medium . Large . XL

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service