diaspro

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

The False Queen by Chibbiss

 Cartoons » Winx Club Rated: M, English, Romance & Mystery, Bloom, Sky, Diaspro, Words: 20k+, Favs: 20, Follows: 26, Published: Nov 10, 2016 Updated: Sep 2, 201715Chapter 7: Harmony

Back on Alovega

Bloom is meditating in order to embrace the dark magic around her.

Bloom's heart was beating faster and faster, a string of pain flew trough her body every time she took a breath. She felt like she would suffocate under the pressure of the world that was now laying on her shoulders. She could hear voices of small children asking her why she would give up her light-based power. Bloom tried to focus on her beloved Sky. He was her curriage and the strength she crept going with. Her body was flowing about half a meter above the ground. Still in her transformation, she felt the cold air hit her naked skin. She shivered and the troll Intoz looked at her.

"How are you doing miss?" Intoz asked, he was sitting about four meter in front of Bloom. She opens her eyes and defeated said "Not to well am I afraid, I do not seem to have what it takes in order to do this."

"Do not worry miss. Soon you will feel the dark energy, and when you do, you must try to absorb it, or use it. Whatever fits you." Intoz answered her. Bloom closed her eyes again. She lost track on time and suddenly remembers that one hour where she was now, equals one day in the rest of the magic dimension. While she tried to concentrate, feeling the pressure of time running out, fearing for Sky and whatever his idiot to wife would do to him. Bloom was suddenly aware that the air around her had gotten colder and more wet or moist somehow. She again opens her eyes and saw that a dark purple mist was slowly sounding her.

"Intoz! What is happening to me?" Bloom said with a strong voice, spotted with fear.

"Oh, do not worry miss. Whatever you see in the mist will help you get trough this." He said and smiled at her. Bloom was fast completely covered in the mist and the only thing she saw was the darkness. She stood up and looked around, it was like being lost in a dark forest, but you can not see the trees, you cannot here the birds sing. The forest are dead and you are alone. Bloom grabbed herself and started to walking. Where was she, she was so confused, this hole experience was crazy, and at this moment, the only thing that kept her going was Sky.