diaspro

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

Nurse Diaspro by TheKingofAnimeandManga

 Cartoons » Winx Club Rated: M, English, Romance, Sky, Diaspro, Words: 4k+, Favs: 11, Follows: 6, Published: Oct 9, 2017 3

OK I'M DOING THIS STORY BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE DIASPRO IS A SUCH A GOOD CHARACTER AND SHE ACTUALLY GOT CHEATED BY SKY AND BLOOM. I ALWAYS ROOTED FOR BLOOM BUT VIEWING HER AS AN ADULT NOW SHE KINDA PISSES ME OFF.

"Ow!" Sky grimaced, twisting on the bed as Diaspro rubbed his muscled back. "Be careful! That really hurts!". Diaspro was the daughter of one of the most respected families on Eraklyon. She was engaged to Sky but that bitch Bloom had to go in and take him from her. She had no idea who that red head was. She automatically assumed she was a witch and attacked her. She only was only defending herself. To make matters worse, Sky choose her and now is engaged. Diaspro decided to better herself by becoming a doctor. There is a severe lack of female doctors on the planet and she's determined to be one. She was treating Sky in the Royal Infirmary.

"I'm sorry" Diaspro sighed. She sat straddling his hips, kneading her thumbs into the aching muscles paralleling his spine. "I'm doing my best. I'm afraid you're just going to have to get used to this kind of pain if you keep playing with dragons."

Sky said nothing. He lay naked on his stomach, a towel modestly covering his bare buff beefy ass. A 6'3 handsome prince who wanted nothing more than to be the captain of the Red Fountain dragon wrangling team. While home on Eraklyon, he was practicing that day. He'd hurt his back after a dragon threw him almost 2 stories. What both Diaspro and Bloom appreciated about Sky was his body. It was pure solid muscle. It wasn't ridiculously overpumped but it wasn't a lean swimmer either. It was all proportioned and sexy, just the way women like em. And to top it off, he had perfect blonde hair. Sky was the absolute definition of Prince Charming and Diaspro knew it.