diaspro

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

The Troubled Child by lateeda18

 Cartoons » Winx Club Rated: M, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, Diaspro, Sky, Words: 16k+, Favs: 9, Follows: 10, Published: Jan 15, 2009 Updated: Aug 23, 2011 26Chapter 8: The BreakUp

Diaspro woke up to a queasy feeling in her stomach. She quickly hopped out of bed and ran to her bathroom. She held her hair back as she threw up into the sink.

"Are you okay?" Diaspro's mother yelled through the door. She had been walking by when she had heard noises coming from her daughters bathroom. When Diaspro did not respond, she figured that she was too busy throwing up to respond so she quickly left to go get the doctor.

Diaspro then washed out the sink and sat down on the edge of her tub.

"What did I eat yesterday? Nothing out of the ordinary…" Diaspro said aloud as she tried to think of why she would so suddenly get sick. This was not like any flu kind of sick though, since she did not feel sick in any other way. The only other reason she thought would cause this kind of abrupt sickness was pregnancy.

"But I can't be pregnant…that just doesn't happen to royalty.." She said aloud.

The royal doctor then walked into her room with her mother and Diaspro left the bathroom to see them.

"Were you feeling sick last night?" The doctor asked.

"Not at all. And I feel fine now." Diaspro replied, scared of what she had just thought about. She thought " I can't be pregnant. I just can't" trying to reassure herself.

"I would like to do some tests on you just in case." The doctor said. "Could you leave us for a moment?" He directed at Diaspro's mother.

"Of course."