diaspro

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

Possession by KinkyWings

 Cartoons » Winx Club Rated: M, English, Angst & Romance, Sky, Diaspro, Words: 2k+, Favs: 11, Follows: 5, Published: Jan 13, 2016 2

A/N: A piece I wrote set after the Day of the Royals in Season 1. I always thought Diaspro was a little too stubborn and much more conniving than to just let Bloom get away with stealing Sky's heart, and would know how to work him back into her favor. I hope you like this my lovelies! Please let me know what you think! XOXOX

Possession

Prince Sky of Eraklyon leaned over the ledge of his room in the royal palace, trying to make sense of what had happened the last few hours. The evening was getting colder. He could feel the chill of the wind on his wet skin, his hair still damp from the shower he had taken, and that the towel wrapped around his waist had failed to dry. The sun was creating a sort of orange color, the same shade as a dying flame, as bright and as brilliant as her hair. And that's when the confliction hit him all over again. He was stuck, utterly trapped between his devotion and loyalty to his fiancée and his attraction to Bloom, the girl who threw a wrench into his perfectly planned out life. He had never had to question his life nor his choices for his future, until her.

And that was his problem. He didn't know what he wanted anymore. He knew what he wanted before, and that was what his parents wanted for him: A safe and happy life. He wanted to rule Eraklyon and live the life of a king. Now that he had met Bloom, a whole new world of choices was open to him, and it was so much scarier than he ever thought. Sure, the idea of running away from who he was for a semester of school seemed like a good idea, but he didn't want to abandon everything he had ever known to be with a girl he knew nothing about. And sure, she was sweet, compelling, and wonderful in every way, but so was Diaspro, wasn't she? Sure, she wasn't all rainbows and sunshine like Bloom was, but that didn't mean that she wasn't wonderful in other ways. He wanted to believe that, but the truth was, the more he thought of Bloom, the girl he had known for a few months, the more Diasporo, the woman he had been with since he was old enough to walk, seemed to fade away.