diaspro

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

The Troubled Child by lateeda18

 Cartoons » Winx Club Rated: M, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, Diaspro, Sky, Words: 16k+, Favs: 9, Follows: 10, Published: Jan 15, 2009 Updated: Aug 23, 2011 26Chapter 3: Dance and Lust

"One Two Three, One Two Three, Keep up Prince Sky!" The dance instructor yelled as Diaspro and Sky attempted to waltz. They had already been dancing for 3 hours and both were getting very exhausted. The instructor did not seem to care though.

"If you want to look official at your wedding you must know this dance!"

"But our wedding is not for another two years!" Sky pleaded.

"There are many dances to learn in that time and you must do them perfectly. If not you will be the laughingstock of the continent so I suggest not complaining! If you must take a short break!" The instructor then walked out of the studio to go get her water. Meanwhile Sky sat down on the wood floor and Diaspro sat next to him.

"This sucks. Majorly." Sky said as he tried to catch his breath.

"Is it as hard as wrangling dragons or handling a sword?" Diaspro said.

"Harder. It's just hard for me to concentrate because-" Sky began to say but caught himself.

"Because what?"

"Because…well it's because…you're just so beautiful all I want to look at is you but I have to keep an eye on my feet so I don't step on you." Sky said with hesitation. Diaspro blushed and giggled at his comment.

"You really think so?"

"Of course I do. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen!" Sky said with honesty. Diaspro blushed again.