diaspro

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

The False Queen by Chibbiss

 Cartoons » Winx Club Rated: M, English, Romance & Mystery, Bloom, Sky, Diaspro, Words: 20k+, Favs: 20, Follows: 26, Published: Nov 10, 2016 Updated: Sep 2, 201715Chapter 11: The royal court

Eraklyon:

The court was built up by the ruling five On Eraklyon. The king and queen was top hen, they had the final say. But then there was "the ruling five" that was made up by five trusted old members, chosen by the people once every ten years. They decided on things the king and/or the queen could not, or did not, have the time or possibility to make. Things that they might not agree on. But they also took all responses when both rulers was incapable of doing their duty to the people.

The ruling five also decided upon questions mattering the royal family. As in this case. Sky and his parents wants to declare the royal wedding between Sky and Diaspro as "false" due to the kings inability to control his actions, thanks to Diaspro poisoning. The ruling five's response to this - as Diaspro is decelerating the poisoning of Sky as false - was to make it into a matter for the royal court.

The royal court is made up by the royal five as judges, and chosen people as the jury. The royal five choose one from the group to lead the matter.

Sky haven't been married more then a week and are already more then happy to get rid of the cursed ring that bind him and Diaspro together. He doesn't want her to lead his people. He doesn't want her on the planet.

It took nearly three hours inside the courtroom for him to testify what she had done to him. Of course she was not there. Just the court itself which was 10 people. Not even Sky's parents was allowed in there. Due to the nature of the problem, the court did not under any circumstances that this came out to the public before a ruling was set.

For Sky, the thought of getting rid of Diaspro was worth the agony of reliving everything she had done to him. And knowing she was next up for questioning, he knew that the things that he had told the court had made them all unease. They would go hard on her. Asking her about Gruesome details that she was not capable of denying. There was just one flaw. Sky did not know how he got the control of his body back. He did not brake the spell nor did he know who did. His explanation was that Valtors help must have been temporary. Or that she momentarily, in her sleep, lost the power over him.

On his way out from the dim room without any windows, he passed Diaspro and her father. She looked at him but Sky kept his eyes strait forward.

Sky meet up with his worried parents.

"You don't need to worry son. The court will see the truth." Erendor spoke with confidence in his voice. Of course nether of Sky's parents knew the details about what happened. Just the court does and that was enough. All Sky's parents knew was that Sky feared that a child was created. That in it self brought his usually cold mother to tears. Samara had always spoken greatly about grandchildren, but the thought of one being created this way was not a happy thought.

Sky and Diaspro was kept at each side of the castle and was not meet or speak until the ruling of the court. It took almost two full days
style="font-size: 13pt;"for the court to announced that they hade come to an conclusion.

Everyone that was relevant to the king and queen was gathered in the courtroom. Diaspro with her father looking smug. This was worrying to Sky. Something is wrong.