diaspro

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

The Troubled Child by lateeda18

 Cartoons » Winx Club Rated: M, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, Diaspro, Sky, Words: 16k+, Favs: 9, Follows: 10, Published: Jan 15, 2009 Updated: Aug 23, 2011 26Chapter 9: One last Attempt

It was a stormy day as Diaspro sat down in her room and stared at the ceiling. She had not yet had an abortion, and still was not totally sure she was going to. In a way, she did not want to take away the life of an innocent soon-to-be person, but she also knew she was nowhere near ready to be a mother.

Despite her anger towards Sky due to their rocky break-up, she still loved him and somehow hoped that if she kept the baby, he might possibly come back to her. This was the only ray of hope left in her life, the thought of having Sky back as her boyfriend/husband.

As she looked at some of the pictures of Sky and her together, she could not help but get angry about how their whole relationship had been fake to him.

"It was real for me, why couldn't it have been real for you? Why did you have to go fall in love with that stupid girl?" Diaspro murmured to herself. She set back down the picture of Sky and thought about the red haired girl that ruined everything.

Fury rose deep inside of her as she remembered the way Bloom had fought her, believing that Sky was her boyfriend. If that girl had never discovered her powers, she would not have been able to interfere with Sky and she would still be engaged to him.

After hours of sitting around her room, contemplating her future and what she should do about the baby she was carrying, she went down into the parlor to join her parents for tea. Her father still did not know and her mother was starting to grow impatient about telling him. However, she still ultimately had the decision and was far from making it.