diaspro

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

The Troubled Child by lateeda18

 Cartoons » Winx Club Rated: M, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, Diaspro, Sky, Words: 16k+, Favs: 9, Follows: 10, Published: Jan 15, 2009 Updated: Aug 23, 2011 26Chapter 7: Suspicions and Lies

The next time Sky came home, Diaspro was not angry at him since she had not spent the last month thinking about him and Bloom. Even though it was colder outside and the castle's were decorated for the holidays, it felt like it was summer again since her and Sky were back to their routine of secret meetings and other royal meetings.

"So how is your training going Prince Sky?" Diaspro's father asked at Christmas dinner.

"Fantastic! We are preparing for the day of the royals actually since that is only a couple months away! I am sure you will be attending?" Sky responded.

"Of course we will! Right in the box next to your parents!"

"It should be a great show. They are bringing in dragons this year!"

"I sure hope it is! We pay enough money to send both you and the squire to the school, you better be getting the best education possible!" Sky's father said.

"He has a name dad." Sky was always frustrated that his parents only referred to his best friend by "squire" when he never really thought of him in that way.

"No matter, I assume he will be there too just in case something goes wrong?" Sky's mother asked.

"Yes, he is in my squad. Nothing will go wrong though. My team is great and professor Saladin will step in if things get out of hand."

The rest of the meal everyone ate in quiet and then went into the parlor for dessert and entertainment. They were joined by other members of the royal guard, including Brandon.