diaspro

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

The False Queen by Chibbiss

 Cartoons » Winx Club Rated: M, English, Romance & Mystery, Bloom, Sky, Diaspro, Words: 20k+, Favs: 20, Follows: 26, Published: Nov 10, 2016 Updated: Sep 2, 201715Chapter 1: The Ball

The false queen

This is my first story in English, so please ignore the bad grammar!

This story begins in the end of season 3, episode 8 "a disloyal adversary". It is the episode where Diaspro poison Sky and puts him in s spell design by Valtor. Sky is oblivion to what he is doing, he is trapped in his own head and Diaspro uses his body as a puppet on a string. Diaspro made him believe that Bloom, his girlfriend at the time, was a bad person who would hurt the person he in that moment saw as the most important to him, Diaspro. This is an AU, so some of people's personalities will be slightly off. then, I just want to warn you all, this is M class, so there will be stuff like sexual abuse, and psychological abuse.

Chapter 1. The ball

The specialist and the girls fled into the spaceship and Timmy horrid to take them from the place, from place they all thought they would be safe in. Bloom sat in the back of the vessel, looking out trying to spot him but quickly realized that she would not be able to look at him after what just happened. To see him in the arms of her would basically crashed her heart to shreds.

The others were silent, not knowing what to say or what to do to make the situation better, afraid to make it worse. Brandon sat in the corner as well on the other side, ashamed of his best friend and afraid of the wrath of his girlfriend. His best friend had after all hurt his loved ones best friend. A friend of him. Stella on the other hand pasted around in the vessel, fuming and muttering hurtful words that was pointed at Sky, cursing his name and everything he stood for.

"How are you feeling Bloom?" Flora asked, finally breaking the silence that was consuming the vessel. Bloom looked at her with tears in her eyes. She did not know what to answer her. Her feelings of pain was nothing she want to share at that moment. With respect for her dear friend is what made her answer her in a low voice filled with tears,

"I-I don't know Flora, I cant think of one thing that would make him act this way! Why on earth would he ever try to hurt me? I have done nothing wrong! He just lashed out at me without any reason! And Diaspro! How could he? How could he ever shoes her before me? And in a time like this? I just don't understand!"

Flora looked at her with sad eyes! She had no idea how to answer her.

"I don't know Bloom, I really do not know. I have never seen him act this way before. It's like another person completely."

"It is probably that blond hair devil that have made him act like this!" Shouted Raven.

"Hey!" Shouted Stella back, clearly offended by the blonde comment. Brandon looked at Raven with anger in his eyes, silently telling him to keep his mouth shut.

Bloom continued to look out the window in the vessel, possibly ignoring everyone, trying to kill the stream of tears they fell like waterfalls from her eyes. He did not deserve this! He did not deserve her tears she thought. He had chosen Diaspro instead of Bloom, and she was falling into the darkness void left where her heard once hade been.

"We are going to go to Alfhea, regroup and think of what to do now!" Aisha said.

"No."

Bloom said with a tired voice," I do not want to regroup, I do not want to fix the problem, I just want to rest."

Everyone got silenced, some understanding what she meant and others were just confused.

Back at Alfhea. The Winx went to bed, tired after what happens, planing to fix the situation in the morning and were feeling sorry for Bloom.

Everyone fell asleep quickly, except one girl, Bloom.

All she could think of was the anger and hate in the eyes of her beloved. So right then she decided that she could not stay, she had to find out what had happend to him. She got up. Wrote a note that basically said goodbye, silently packer her bag and left Alfhea.

Back at Eraklyon

"My sweet sweet hero, you saved me from those evil witches. You deserve a reward for your effort my darling'"

Diaspro closed into the puppet named Sky. He smiled back at her, her hands starting to redo his clothing.

 Ch 1 of 12 Next »

 Review

Jump:Chapter 1Chapter 2Chapter 3Chapter 4Chapter 5Chapter 6Chapter 7Chapter 8Chapter 9Chapter 10Chapter 11Chapter 12

Share: Email . Facebook . Twitter

Story: Follow  FavoriteAuthor: Follow  FavoriteContrast: Dark . Light
Font: Small . Medium . Large . XL

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service