diaspro

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

The False Queen by Chibbiss

 Cartoons » Winx Club Rated: M, English, Romance & Mystery, Bloom, Sky, Diaspro, Words: 20k+, Favs: 20, Follows: 26, Published: Nov 10, 2016 Updated: Sep 2, 201715Chapter 8: Ancesstors of light

Bloom and Saula

She was standing in the middle of nothing. All that she could see was white. Like nothing in the world existed, she felt light as a cloud, and nothing could ever put her town to the earth again. She felt warmth and harmony. Her lungs took a deep breath of the tropical-like air that calmed her scenes. From the distance, she could spot something gold. She flew over there to investigate and found that it was an enormous gate made from what appears to be pure gold. When she touched the blocked gate it opened for her. She hesitated but moved to go inside. What Bloom doesn't know, is that she is in a place called Saula.

When Bloom passed trough the gate, a little girl is standing on the other side, waiting for her. Bloom became startled, her present was nothing she had noticed from the other side of the gate. She had big sea-coloured eyes, that contained the world's deepest secrets. Her hair was copper and was a short cut with a bulb. Her dress was simple but held gold details that still made it seem proper to go with to a fancy dinner. She wasn't tall and looked like she would be around 7 years of age. Her smile was an evil person, bur her eyes was kind. Bloom felt like she wanted to hug her and run away from her at the same time. Her face must have reflected her feeling and confusion, the child began to speak in a chipmunk voice.

"You are new here, aren't you?" The girl said with her tiny voice.

"Yes, I do believe so, but… I really do not know where here is" Bloom said, hesitant. It looked like the child was standing on grass. Her feet was sounded by it, but after a decimeter, the grass disappears and like everything else, with an exception for the gold gate, it was just white. The little girl did not answer her but instead made a motion with her finger for Bloom to follow her. And then she started to walk away from her, deeper into the white. Bloom flew after her, still not understanding where she was.

After a little while, Bloom started to notice more gas. The ground became visible and the grass was long and soft. Bloom landed on the grass feeling the soft straws tickle her.