diaspro

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

A different way Diaspro met Bloom by FunahoMisaki

 Cartoons » Winx Club Rated: M, English, Bloom, Sky, Griffin, Diaspro, Words: 3k+, Favs: 448, Follows: 390, Published: Jun 11, 2017 Updated: Feb 12, 201875Chapter 2

Winx Season 1 AU

By: FunahoMisaki

(A/N: I own nothing and read last chapter)

"Ms. Bloom do you mind explaining what happened at the Day of the Roses Festival?" Ms. Faragonda asked looking at Bloom sternly while the girl was on a bed in the medical office with her leg in a cast and her stomach and chest wrapped up in bandages. Turns out she had busted a rib and it had punctured her lung, hence the coughing up blood she had done for a while.

"I was walking around lost in the corridors when Diaspro bumped into me. I went down some stairs and broke my leg. She called me a brute because I was cursing so I called her a bitch and she was helping me try to find medical when she got to talking about her fiancé. Hearing him being called Prince Sky, I showed her pictures of the guy I knew as Prince Sky kissing Stella. She told me his name was Brandon so I showed her the picture of the guy I knew as Brandon who was my boyfriend. She got pissed, blew up the ceiling and went to go make him pay while somehow forgetting that we were heading to medical. We got distracted and she showed she's a natural blond then Professor Saladin took us to medical. Now here we are." Bloom said cheerfully and making Faragonda blink while Griffin snorted slightly from nearby.

"And why were you insulting each other?" Griselda asked raising an eyebrow at the red head who grinned over at the blond woman in question.

"She used brutish language so I called her a brute and it stuck." Diaspro said grinning at Bloom who was grinning back.

"She was acting like a bitch and it stuck. It's no different than what I do with the other girls just more insulting and she started it." Bloom said making Griffin look amused.

"Really?" Griffin asked amused, how was this girl a fairy again?

"Yeah watch." Bloom said turning to the doorway where she knew the rest of the Winx were.