Tiny Anti x Jackie

For Gracie_is_everything
This is lazy.. I'm sorry but I'm just trying to get all these requests done with school and everything and I hate keeping people waiting

Jackie was completely fed up with Anti's bullshit; all of his bullying harassment and flat out jerkiness was tiresome and true he said he was sorry for it he never did anything to atone for it. So Jackie made a few special cookies that were laced with a special potion. He set them in the kitchen on a plate on the table and wrote on a small piece of paper:

Jackie's cookies. Property of Jackie. Do not touch except for Jackie.

Jackie then left the kitchen but hid and waited for Anti. Thankfully he didn't even need to wait for more than five minutes before the demon ego came into the kitchen and looked at the chocolate chip cookies. Anti smirked and of course ate three of the five cookies but the minute he swallowed the last bit of the third he was surrounded in a cloud of green smoke and reappeared on the wooden kitchen floor hardly 2 inches tall and completely powerless. Jackie grinned; it worked perfectly!!! Now it was Jackie's turn to smirk as he came over to the panicking and confused demon and grabbed him in a firm grip.

"JACKIE?!?!? YOU'RE BEHIND THIS?!?!?" Anti screamed furiously at him.

"You're correct sir!" Jackie smirked at him and his stomach suddenly roared loudly. Anti tensed but didn't say anything until he spotted a dangerous glint in Jackie's eyes; a predatory one and it was full of hunger. That sent Anti into a panic and made it worse when Jackie licked him like a lollipop. Jackie purred in delight as his taste and instantly dropped him into his mouth. Anti screamed and struggled and begged for forgiveness but Jackie gave him no mind. He swallowed hard and groaned feeling the wiggling lump travel down his throat and land in his stomach right into acids.

"JACKIE PLEASE LET ME OUT!!!" Anti begged and pleaded as acids ate away at him and Jackie felt no remorse. He growled and drank some milk and a normal cookie. Anti yelped when more food and liquids fell onto him and the pain grew worse as the acids grew strong and in a few minutes, he died in Jackie's stomach. Jackie belched loudly and patted his stomach and smirked.

"Heh.. not a bad taste," he chuckled. Jackie sat on the couch and ate some more cookies and the last time Anti was seen was a dark green turd going down the toilet.

Yeah I know, 'crap' ending lol 😂 but I'm trying more death stories because I'm just mean