I'm a Vegetarian ~ human x dragon

(A picture of Anna (a Scavenger) and a Rainwing's strawberry. My picture, no stealing!)
{chu~🥰}

Wings of Fire scenario

For XSharkyxSharkX aka my little SISTER!!!! Lol, you could've written this yourself, ya know Sharky XD Shapeshifter belongs to my sister.

Story contains no v*re

Anna ran as fast as she could, ignoring the pain in her legs as she pushed threw a thick jungle. The men who were after her were close behind; throwing spears and shoot arrows at her. The reason for this was because the poor girl had taken an apple. A small, pathetic crab apple. Anna still held on to that apple. Her short light brown hair was a tangled mess and her white shirt, brown pants, and black boots were ripped and caked with mud.

"All this drama for an apple that no one likes. People these days," Anna grumbled, noticing that the shouts and cursing were getting farther away. The 12-year-old grinned; she was losing the mob. She kept running until there was no sound except the sound of her own running feet. She burst into a small clearing. Anna brushed off what sticks and what dirt she could and sat down on a log, her legs were throbbing. She pulled out the bitter green apple and took a bite. The foul taste flooded her mouth and she felt tempted to spit it out but forced herself to swallow it. She leaned back against the tree and looked around the clearing; massive jungle trees towered high into the sky, where the sun's position showed that it was mid-day. However, unknown to Anna, in a nearby tree, a large Rainwing Nightwing mix, animus dragon named Shapeshifter was sleeping soundly.

Anna threw the bitter apple core into the middle of the clearing and tried to think of what to do next. She couldn't go back to the kingdom; they take her to prison for thievery. She could live out in the jungle, but dragons and other creatures were a constant threat, especially the dragons. Most were known to eat humans, which the very idea of that sent shivers down Anna's back. And when 'most' is stated, Anna referred to the one tribe the didn't eat humans, much less show themselves, because rumors had it, they were too lazy. This tribe was called the Rainwings. They were mainly called this because they lived in the rainforest and could change colors like chameleons, and they were even named after tropical things. She shrugged the thoughts of dragons off her shoulders and looked at her cuts; none of them were deep, but most of them stung pretty bad.

"So, Anna where do you go from here?" she asked herself, partly hoping for an answer. She thought again about staying in the wilderness, but she would have to find a better spot than this. Meanwhile, with Shapeshifter, after hearing Anna's 'squeaking' (which is what dragons hear when humans talk) he began to wake up. Yawning, he stretched out and laid back down, spreading his wings sulkily and changing them to a leaf-like green, disguising them with the tree. After getting comfy, he yawned (in which Anna's case sounded like a menacing roar).

When Anna heard the roar, she shuddered and frantically looked around her.

"D-Dragons? Where?!" She thought loudly. If there was a dragon in the area, she figured she should get out as soon as earthly possible... But then again, dragon roars could be heard from miles away...

Anna's blue eyes in every direction, but the only closest and most visible thing was a tree that was thicker than the other ones surrounding the clearing. Though something was a little off about it, like the side of the tree facing her looked more flat then leaf-like. Slowly approaching it, she hesitantly reached out and touch the strange thing. It felt hard and leathery, and warm. It felt alive. When Shapeshifter felt something touch his wing, he jerked his wings up so quickly that he fell from his branch. What he didn't realize is that his color had turned bright red like that of a Skywing as he landed on the ground. Anna had run to the other side of the clearing and was suddenly locked in a staring contest with the dragon.