Cat and Mouse (Loki x Lauren)

For lamo2004  so enjoy Loki being Loki :3

Boring. That's the only word and feeling that hung in the air at the Asgardian palace that Loki was residing in could think of. Lauren, a 13 year old human girl with wild hair, thought the same thing. Loki lay flat back on his bed and Lauren lay flat back on his chest. Yup, Lauren was at best three and a half inches to the god of mischief and honestly, he was the gentlest giant ever! Whenever she came to visit (which was often due to having a great friendship with Tony, Thor and the other Avengers) her human height would shrink down to the size of a mouse. She didn't mind though, and loved it when Loki called her, "his little mouse". Often times they had a whole day of fun and pranks planned but today... was not one of them...

"Loki.. LoLo, KiKi, Doki Doki Loki Loki... LOOOOOOOKIIIIIIIIIII!!!" Lauren whined chanting his name in the most annoying ways. Loki looked at her and placed a hand over her pinning her to his chest and muffling her.

"Odin be spanked Mouse, I'm right here," he sighed and lifted up his hand and looked at the child.

"Lo of the Ki... I'm bored," Lauren frowned, "i've been here for nearly 2 hours and we both haven't done a single thing except read a poem. We have done nothing! It's driving me nuts!!" Lauren whined sitting crossed legged on his chest now and Loki chuckled but agreed.

"True sadly this is not one of our more fruitful days," he admitted and hummed trying to think. Lauren tried to think too and suddenly gasped and grinned excitedly.

"Hide and seek!!" She smiled jumping up. Loki looked at her and gave her a small smirk, slowly sitting up and letting her gently slide onto his lap.

"Or Cat and Mouse," he said slyly, grinning mischievously at her. He snapped his fingers and Lauren felt strange. She touched her head and froze.

"AAAAHHH I HAVE EARS!!!!" She screamed not sure what to think. Loki chuckled and wrapped his hand around her and held her on his palm in front of a mirror that hung on his bedroom wall. Sure enough Lauren had mouse ears that matched her hair color as well as a long mouse tail that had a fluffy tip. Loki chuckled and petted her.

"I suppose that makes me the cat, and when I catch you in ten minutes, I'll have a nice dinner~," he smirked at her licking his lips teasingly. Loki didn't have any animal features, but the look on his face and predatory look in his eyes was enough to make Lauren squeak. Lauren knew he wouldn't eat him but it was

"Yup! But I'll win!" She said confidently and he smirked setting her down.

"Two minutes to hide little mouse," he said and turned around. Lauren couldn't leave the room but honestly she didn't need to, as there were tons of great hiding spots. Plus it was a huge bedroom that belonged to the Asguardian prince of mischief. Lauren ran to his closet and hid in one of his boots with some difficulty. She sat in the toe of it and Loki began to searched for her. He couldn't really sniff her out but could make this as intense as possible.

"Oh mouse~ where are you hiding?" He said in a sing song voice, with a small chuckle. Lauren had to cover her mouth to prevent from squeaking and breathing in too much of the smelly boot. Loki looked around his room and hadn't found her yet. He frowned and sat on floor thinking, and looked towards the closet. He smirked and opened the door but didn't see her and looked through the shoes and hit a book, and suddenly heard a small squeak. Lauren paled a little hearing that she squeaked and the book was grabbed and she was tipped out and onto a palm.

"Hello mouse," Loki smirked down at his little prisoner in his hand. Lauren squeaked as he Brought her closer to his face and he gently kissed the top of her head, "I win." Lauren went bright red and pushed his nose away.

"Jerk!" She grumbled crossing her arms. Loki smirked again and tickled her, Lauren tried to fight it and burst into laughter and was struggled to get away from his fingers, "LOKI MERCY!!!" She was crying with laughter.

"Say I won," Loki grinned.

"Okay okay you win!" She cried and he stopped letting her breathe and petting her back. Lauren calmed down and felt the ears and tail vanish. Loki moved to his bed and lay on it with her on his chest. Lauren smiled and let him pet her back. She felt herself start to droop a little and slowly fell asleep, and Loki watched over his little friend.

"Sleep well my friend."

The End! Lazy I know ':3