A Sneky Surprise

For AllisonPowerKitsune HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!! 🥳🥳🥳  Also, I'm so sorry this took so long!

It was late afternoon in Dreamverse and just inside one of the many forests, the giants Jeff the Killer and Darkiplier were having a small dilemma. Today was the Empress of Dreams' birthday and they wanted to do something for/to the 14 year old girl. Jeff suddenly sat up and grinned at Dark.

"I got an idea," he smirked. He quickly explained the idea/plan to Dark and he chuckled.

"That's cruel.. I love it~," Dark chuckled as both giants stood up and went to Dr. Sally's house for what they needed. Hopefully she'll agree!

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!" The doctor screamed furiously at the two giants. Jeff and Dark frowned and were about to try again when she stopped them. "Bring that up to me again and I will PERSONALLY send Terminator after your heads!" She yelled slamming her door shut. Jeff growled and was about to do something when Dark stopped him, getting an idea. After a little bit the two killers came across just the two inch person they wanted. Hellen. It surprisingly took very little convincing to get the demon girl to help them. The main reason she agreed to the plan was because she was bored and wanted to steal some sh*t. Within 30 minutes, she had the potion both giants needed. They thanked her, took the potions, and left.

Allison, Katie, Kay, Maddy, Karmen, and Foxachu were walking and talking, recalling old adventures and some of their best fights. Unknown to all of them, the now giant nagas were watching them closely and them being in a group like this played in Jeff and Dark's favor. Naga or not, all the girls were just two inches compared to them, some a tiny bit taller while the others a little shorter. Dark went in for the move first, his black tail blending in with the dark forest as he quickly coiled the end of it around Kay and Maddy, his little girlfriend. He covered their mouthes with his tail tip and quickly pulled them into the tree with him before the other girls could see. Kay and Maddy wiggled and both froze seeing Dark as a giant naga. Maddy are furious and tried to yell at him but couldn't. Dark smirked and shook his head.

"Nothing personal love," he whispered, putting both the demon and daemon into his slobbering maw. They made an odd combination of flavor. Maddy was bittersweet like dark chocolate and Kay was light and tangy like strawberry mousse. It wasn't terrible but it was still odd. He tossed them around for a second, getting the most out of their taste while they wiggled and screamed, completely muffled from the outside. Dark swallowed them both to storage and sighed with satisfaction feeling a light weight drop into his stomach. Jeff watched Dark as he "ate" them as they slithered in the treetops after the others. Dark nodded to Jeff and he smirked, going in to grab his two. He quickly used his tail and snatched up Foxachu and Karmen, covering their mouthes with his tail and pulled them into the branches. Foxacha was beyond confused as to why her giant boyfriend was suddenly a snake and Karmen hated every second of this. Jeff shrugged and shoved them both into his mouth, and moaned a little at their taste. Foxachu was spicy and had an almost electrifying kick to her flavor with Karmen balanced it with her taste of caramel apples. He toyed with them for a minute, loving the feeling of both of them trying to get out and swallowed them down to storage as well. Jeff hummed and looked at Dark, giving him a nod and a wicked grin as they both slowly moved in for the final phase of their plan...

Katie and Allison suddenly noticed how quiet it got. The turned around and were shocked and a little worried they couldn't see their egos or friends. The dark and ominous vibe the woods with suddenly giving off but the girls more on edge and they went back to back with each other, weapons ready. Allison carried giant chainsaw and Katie held a massive scythe.

"Um.. where are the girls?" Katie asked eyes wide as she searched for any trace of them.

"I-I don't know.. Girls?!" Allison cried. Then dark chuckles surrounded them, and Dark and Jeff suddenly came into view. Katie and Allison normally would kick their asses, but there was one large problem... they had no asses to kick and they were snakes?!?!

"Okay.. usually I like snakes, but not today!" Katie yelled fearfully, not liking the giant nagas.

"What do you want?!" Allison shouted at the giants as they loomed over both of them, a smirk on both of their faces. They moved closer to the girls, causing their heartrates to spike as they waited with dread for one of the giants to take the first blow...

"Happy birthday Allison," Dark and Jeff said at them same time. That made Katie and Allison freeze and Katie looked at Allison confused.

"Sis, it's your birthday?!" Katie asked, confused and not entirely sure if the giants were being honest. Allison's jaw dropped, but she nodded. She'd completely forgotten it was her birthday and both girls yelped when Jeff grabbed Katie and Dark grabbed Allison. Both girls yelled in protest but the giants ignored them and shoved them into their mouths and swallowed them to storage. Katie yelped and was relieved to see that Karmen and Foxachu were okay. Allison frowned but was glad when she saw Kay and Maddie, she was mostly annoyed with her "birthday" present from the giant nagas. Dark and Jeff smirked at each other. They'd let the girls out later, but right now they just wanted to enjoy their snacks and let the birthday girl "enjoy" her birthday gift.

DONE and word count 1012!!! So sorry this took so long but omg Wattpad had been so hard to write on for me lately..
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY ALLISON!!!
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳