A Birthday Bash

For Allisonprincessfox, HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY!!!

(mild vore warning, non-fatal)

Allison walked along the old worn path in the woods. Katie, a normal human girl with short brown hair, tan skin, and dark green eyes who had two alter egos, walked along beside her. Allison, however, was a fox girl with dark skin and blue hair and a blue tail. Both girls were in the woods for the same reason. To find their egos.

Katie's egos, DSKay and Kay had disappeared earlier that same day, as well as Allison's egos, Hellen and Maddy. Why? That's what the girls were going to find out.

"So, how's your Tuesday going?" Katie asked, breaking the silence. Allison shrugged.

"Okay, other than Maddy and Hellen running off," she replied. Katie nodded her head. Talking was sparse due to their location in the forest. With all the crap that has been going down with Alternate dimensions, giants who love a tasty snack, and saving friends and family there's was no telling who was listening to them. Allison kept looking at the 18-year-old, expecting her to say something to her about today. Allison was super happy, because today she turned 13, but no one seemed to remember.

"My Tuesday is better than okay, actually," Allison smiled, her tail wagging a little. Katie looked at her confused.

"How so? I can't recall anything special happening today," Katie said, her tone full of confusion.

"Well, you sure there isn't anything big happening today? On this day? Specifically, todaaaaaaaaaaaaye?" Allison asked, widening her soft brown eyes. Katie glanced at her then looked ahead.

"Nope, other than the Egos running off," Katie replied continuing to walk.

"Oh."

Suddenly the ground began to softly shake, but it grew stronger. Katie grabbed Allison and ran with her into a tree that had a hole on the side. Both girls held their breath and the shaking grew stronger and stopped. Peeking out the hole, Allison massive black boots.

"Razzberry," Katie hissed. Razzberry was from Swapfell, but both girls had never seen him this big before. Worse of all, they knew he was a predator. Katie pulled out her scythes and Allison pulled out her chainsaw. They waited with their weapons ready, hoping that Razzberry would move on. Suddenly, the tree they were hiding in was ripped up and both girls have were lifted into the air.

"You're blue now," Katie growled, hovering upside down. Indeed, Allison and Katie were in the air, both of their souls blue and their bodies glowed blue too. Allison yelled in frustration as her chainsaw was yanked away from her, as well as Katie's scythes. Razzberry moved them upwards until they were eye-level with him. The girls were hardly two inches compared to him! Allison grabbed a rock out of her pocket and threw it at him. It bounced off him without bothering him a bit.

"Hey Razzle Dazzle! Do me a favor and turn me right side up!" Katie shouted, her face flushed red from all the blood in her head. Razzberry chuckled and flipped her up, almost causing Katie to pass out.

"What do you want, Razzberry?!" Allison shouted at him. Razzberry grinned and brought both girls closer to his face.

"I just want a snack~," Razzberry smirked, throwing Katie into his mouth. Allison gasped as Razzberry tilted his head back and swallowed hard. He grinned, showing his sharp teeth. Allison clenched her fists as Razzberry licked her with his glowing red tongue.

"Your friend was spicy, you, however, are sweeter than nice cream~," Razz said, popping Allison into his mouth. Allison screamed and tried to push herself towards the front teeth, but Razzberry refused to let her even try. He pinned her to the roof of his mouth and rubbed his tongue all over her, drenching her in glowing red saliva. Allison fought hard but was quickly nudged to the throat.

"Say hi to your big sister for me!" Razz sang, swallowing Allison.

Allison soon landed in a red echo-stomach. It was partly transparent and glowed red. Katie sat against one of the stomach walls, but scrambled over to Allison and hugged her.

"I can't believe he called you my sister," Katie said, as she let go of the hug.

"I know right?!? THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE!!!" Allison growled, leaning back against the red stomach walls. The two waited for what felt like forever before the walls of the stomach pressed the two girls together and pushed them both up to the mouth. Katie grabbed Allison's hand as the two were harshly spat out and almost dropped onto the ground. That's when the unexpected happened...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLISON!!!" Colors and confetti exploded and the supposedly missing egos popped out of the trees along with Giant Darkiplier, Gt Sans and Papyrus, Gt Markiplier, and Gt Jackspeticeye. Katie helped a shocked and happy Allison to her feet as her Egos tackled her with hugs. Allison could stop grinning as Papyrus set a massive pink and blue cake the size of a house on the ground. Sans leaned against the trees as Mark cut up the cake and Razzberry set all the girls (Katie, Allison, and their egos) on a massive tree stump.

"TO THE TINY, PRECIOUS AND EVER ADORABLE PRINCESS ALLISON FOX!!!" Papyrus beamed, setting a slice of cake big enough for all the girls on the stump. Maddie, Art, Hellen, and Foxachu bolted for the cake as Allison came up to Katie and her egos.

"You planned this didn't you?" she asked. Katie high fived her egos, Kay and DSKay, and turned back to Allison.

"Weeeeelllll~ Maybe a little. It wasn't easy getting help, but Sans and Paps were beyond willing to make the cake. As for Razzberry, that's a different story," Katie replied, scooping a piece of chocolate cake. Kay copied her move and held her piece high.

TO ALLISON! MAY SHE HAVE A LONG AND HAPPY YEAR!!!" Kay shouted. Everyone held up a slice of cake in toast and said "here here!" Allison smiled.

"Best. Birthday. EVER!!!"

HAPPY (LATE) 13TH BIRTHDAY ALLISON!!!