A Small Addition

HOW COME NO ONE ON THE ENTIRE OF WATTPAD HAS WRITTEN A CREEPYPASTA AND TINY READER STORY YET?!?! So I'll just go ahead and be the first to do so...

Don't hate...

Cause this is sloppy...

Story contains no v*re

Y/n ran as fast as she could through the dark night woods; thundering footsteps close behind her. This escape was going awesomely until one of the stupid scientists noticed the broken glass container and open vents, which had played a key role in Y/n's escape.
She had been trapped that horrible place for too long. She was a having a peaceful day until some people in black suits kidnapped her and brought her to the lab. The experiments were painful as hell and the medicine did nothing to help. She had began shrinking there until the 6ft tall girl was a mere three inches tall. How long she had been there was a mystery. But that didn't matter now, all that mattered was trying to somehow out run people with nets, find a safe hiding place, and try to stay alive all on a horribly twisted ankle courtesy of the fall from the story high vents. Her (h/l) (h/c) was a mess and her (e/c) eyes were red and puffy from crying and exhaustion. She noticed a tree with a hole under it; like a burrow. Deciding to risk being with whatever wild creature lived in there, Y/n dove into it and pressed herself against the dirt walls. Her dark jeans, grey and black striped hoodie, and black shoes helped keep her hidden in the darkness of the burrow as the people who were chasing her stopped just outside her hiding spot.

"Sh*t! Where did she go?!" One person yelled. Y/n pulled the hood on over her head and bit her tongue to keep herself from crying out. Her ankle felt so much worse than it did earlier. It felt like the very skin and bone was going to burst. She listened as the group of massive people kept arguing until suddenly they stopped. Straining her ears, she could make out a child crying. Carefully peeking out of the hole, she saw a young girl who looked no more than eight years old walk out of some bushes on the far side of the trees. She had long light brown hair, dirty white socks, and a long pale pink nightgown.

"H-help me," she choked. One of the people in a black suit pulled out a gun and another got down on one knee and asked her what's wrong. When the little girl looked up at the person, he shrieked and backed away. Y/n covered her mouth to stop from screaming; this girl had blood all over her face, abnormal green eyes, and an evil psychotic grin.

"Will you play with us?" She smiled. Like a horror movie, all the people asked 'us?' in fear and the little girl smiled. What happened the next two minutes Y/n didn't see, because she had ducked back down into the hole as screams, laughter, and sounds of flesh getting ripped apart echoed in her ears. Eventually, it stopped and someone started to laugh.

"Haha! T-that was fun-un!!!" One voice yelled. Y/n looked out and almost vomited at the scene before her. The little girl was now joined with several other people. All of them wore hoodies and each had a weapon. One a long knife, another two axes, another a scalpel, and another a gun although Y/n didn't hear any shooting. These people began dragging the mauled bodies of the guards who were chasing Y/n into a pile as she began to limp out of the hole and into a bush as quietly as she could. Just in time two because a huge person in a black suit appeared. He was taller than anyone there; it would take two people standing each other's shoulders to even get close to his height.

"Slendy!" The little girl shouted, running and hugging his legs. "Slendy" picked up the small girl and pat her head. Slendy looked around and Y/n saw that the man had no face and snow-white skin. If he had eyebrows, Y/n would be pretty sure that he was frowning.

"You missed one," he said. The group of killers looked at him confused and one in a white hoodie looked pissed and gestured to the one with the axes.

"Toby let them escape," he sneered, a permanent, bloody, inhuman smile on his face. The one named Toby threw one of his axes at the white hoodie guy.

"Sh-shut up Jeff!" He stuttered, twitching.

"Must have a tic," Y/n thought. What she didn't know was that she had been seen by one of them. A person with a blue mask grabbed her and yanked her out of the bushes. Y/n started crying as the scalpel that he was carrying was pressed against her small neck. The group turned to Eyeless Jack and Toby ran over to him, eyes wide.

"Weird," he said. Slenderman bent down and looked at the small girl. It didn't take a genius to figure out why those black-suited people were in their woods. They were after her. Sally grabbed Jack's arm and cooed at Y/n.

"Aw! She's like a little doll!" She beamed. Y/n felt like she was going to faint; the scalpel and these people surfaced horrible memories of the lab and the experiments. Slenderman read her mind and 'looked' at Jack, who immediately removed the scalpel.

"P-please," Y/n sobbed in EJ's grip, "If you're going to kill me, just do it already." Toby took her from Jack, who made no moves to take her back. Jeff fiddled with his knife and poked her with it, only to get a punch in the face by Ticci Toby.

"Back off Jeff," he snapped, curling his fingers protectively around Y/n.

"What?! Are we not gonna kill her now?!" Jeff shouted.

"On the contrary Jeffery," Slender began, standing up straight again, "I do believe we may have found ourselves a new proxy." Suddenly they were in a living room and Slender sent EJ to fetch his medical kit. Toby sat on the couch with Y/n still in his hands. He thought she was pretty cute. EJ returned with the medical kit and with Slender's supervision (RIP no eyes XD), he was able to wrap Y/n's hurt ankle. When he was done, EJ nodded and left with Slender, leaving Y/n and Toby alone for a minute.

"I'm T-toby," Toby said, sticking out his finger. Y/n laughed nervously and shook his fingers.

"Y/n," she smiled. Toby took off his goggles and mask, showing a partly burnt cheek and bright brown eyes. "Handsome kid."

"Welcome to th-the dysfunctional Creepypasta family," Toby grinned.

Please don't hate...