You Remind me of Him (pred Knockout x Human)

I'm going to use my friend Brittany in this story because one, I'm a little bored with the Y/n thing. Two, I have no inspiration for a new character. Rip Katie the Ink Slinger...

For @Jack5555583

Contains safe unwilling v*re

It had been a very rough day on the Nemesis. The Autobots had won yet another battle and medbay was swamped with wounded vechicons. Knockout had spent several hours trying to fix everyone, but a few soldiers still died and with Breakdown gone, he had even less help. It was wasn't long after medbay was cleared, he groundbridged to the forests of Canada. Now mind you, Knockout hates nature, Breakdown, however, loved earth. He never shared it with anyone but his best friend Knockout. Knockout didn't care for it but was happy for Breakdown. Now that Breakdown was dead by the hands of humans, Knockout felt more lonely than ever. At least in the forest, he could feel close to his departed friend.

Nearby, a pixie cut red-haired 15-year-old human named Brittany was sketching. She had hiked out far from her home to draw in peace and listen to nature. She kept glancing at the red-throated woodpecker nearby, trying to draw it. Homelife was rough, with mom and dad getting a divorce and making her chose which parent. She refused to decide even though today was supposed to be her final choice, but she didn't. Nope, she bolted into the forest and didn't plan to come home for a while. Unknowing to her, Knockout had spotted her and decided to watch her for a second before messing with her. He noticed her drawing, another hobby that was Breakdown's. She suddenly perked up away from her work and began looking around.

"To whom it may concern: Random stranger, would you mind identifying yourself instead of spying on me?" Britt called out, putting her stuff back in her bag. Knockout chuckled and began to play along, still hidden from her sight.

"To the insignificant human that walks this forest: shouldn't you know better than to talk to strangers?" Knockout replied. Britt blinked her brown eyes rapidly, surprised she got a response.

"Could you stop hiding and face me like a man? Or if you're too cowardly to do so, I'll be on my way," Britt said starting to walk in Knockout's direction. He quickly and quietly moved out of her way and watched her. Her style was causal; ripped blue jeans and an oversized peach-colored shirt and her attitude reminded him a lot of Breakdown. If Knockout was allowed to have a human partner, maybe she would be it. His stomach suddenly went off and Britt jumped at the sound of growling, which sounded all too much like a bear.

"Mr. Rando, if you're still here, I recommend you leave before the bear gets here," Britt yelled and began to walk faster. Knockout got an idea and began to follow her and his stomach growled again as he grabbed her.

"F*CK ITS A BEAR B*TCH!!!" Britt screamed at the top of her lungs and eyes squeezed shut. Knockout laughed and Britt opened her eyes, coming face to face with the red-eyed Decepticon.

"Hello, Doll," Knockout smirked.

"I would seriously rather take my chances with a bear than a giant robot, so please put me down!" Britt said, squirming in Knockout's grip. His stomach growled again and Britt realized where the sound was coming from.

"Such a polite little human, but no, I don't think I'll let you run off," Knockout sneered, pulling Britt's shoes and socks off. Britt yelled and kicked at his claws but that didn't stop him. He took her bag from her and held her above his face. Britt looked down at his face, fear in her eyes.

"Head first or feet first?" he casually asked her.

"W-what?" Britt stammered, on the verge of a panic attack.

"Head first, then," Knockout grinned, flipping the girl upside down. Britt yelped as she was flipped and blood rushed to her head, almost making her pass out. Knockout lowered her into his mouth, letting her legs stick out for a minute. Britt screamed and punch the metallic tongue that slowly made its way around her body and listened to purrs the con was making. Britt kept shouting to be let out, but Knockout smirked and tilted his head back letting her legs join the rest of her. She certainly was a mouthful, but her flavor kept her trapped. Having been satisfied enough, Knockout swallowed her. It took a few gulps but Britt went down easily. Britt, however, was fighting with every ounce of strength she had. She landed with a wet plop in his stomach and began to kick at his stomach/tank walls. Knockout chuckled as he felt her thrash around and patted his stomach.

"Careful, Doll~ You might hurt yourself," Knockout said teasingly, starting to walk towards where the groundbridge first opened.

"L-LET ME OUT!!! I DON"T WANT TO DIE LIKE THIS!!!" Britt screamed, on the edge of sobbing. Knockout caught the desperation in her voice and lowered his voice.

"What do you have to go home to? Just a question," he asked. Britt stopped fighting and collapsed into the metallic flesh-like walls. The slight glow from thick blue salvia-like substance gave the wet silver room a more alien look, but nevertheless, it was a stomach. Britt then really began to cry. Her family has ripped apart and she was going to die alone, with no friends or family.

"N-nothing," she choked out, tearing streaming down her face. Knockout heard her crying and sighed.

"If I could, I'd leave my base and never go back. I recently lost my only friend and family and wanted nothing more than to leave. But I have a job. And you? You may be human, but you remind me a lot of him, Doll," Knockout said, almost to the groundbridge.

"My name is Brittany, but I go by Britt," Britt replied, "But why eat me?"

"I have my reasons, but you'll be fine. Rest Doll, you'll need it," Knockout said as he entered the groundbridge. Britt really had no choice but to trust him. She felt a massive wave of sleep cover her as she leaned back into the stomach walls, which were surprisingly warm and squishy. She sighed and curled into a ball and drifted off to sleep.

As Knockout walked into medbay, he felt Britt sleeping away. He smiled softly. No one could ever hope in a million years to replace Breakdown, but maybe having a partner like him would help him cope with grief. Brittany would indeed suffice for the job.

Picture of Brittany because why not?