A Wolf's Little Morsel (ZellyxBrett)

This was an RP done a while ago with Crystalk17 and her OC is Brett and mine is Zelly. You can find Brett  in her OC book and Zelly in mine.

ENJOY!!!

Bret was wandering through the woods. It has been days since he or his pack has found any source of food. At this point, he was looking for anything even if small to get some type of nourishment. He told his pack to gather anything possible and meet back up. Out of all of them, he was the most likely to "Save the day". He ran after a scent he hasn't quite smelled before.

Zelly sat in the massive woods, enjoying the shade of the giant tree and the little book in her lap. Strands of her long dark hair that poked from her hoodie swayed gently in the cool wind. Her black eyes were focused on her book, and her hoodie and jeans and boots protected her fair skin from the cool autumn air. Bret approached closer to find out the scent he picked up wasn't a trick. He hasn't seen one in... well years. Especially in the parts of the woods but it was exactly what he was looking for. She was small, convenient, alone, and best of all just here. He crouched low to the ground like a cat would trying to sneak up on the creature. He noticed she was so indulged in her book, she probably didn't even notice him. So, he lunged out pinning her down with one paw, causing her book to fly out of her hands. The pure black creature loomed over her with a growl to express he won and just submit. Zelly screamed when she was harshly pinned to the ground all of a sudden. She froze when her dark eyes met bright yellow eyes of the giant werewolf. She wiggled trying to get free.

"N-nice puppy" she whimpered. Bret snapped his jaws at her, not actually biting her. He applied more pressure so she couldn't move. He growled a bit more. His yellow eyes were glaring down at her. His ears were pinned back. In his mind, he didn't care, but she seemed so polite and gentle. Did she really deserve this?

"Ah! Please, you're hurting me!" Zelly cried, struggling to breath now. She wiggled her left arm free and tried to push the paw off of her, failing miserably. He watched the small creature struggle under the pressure. He growled more, but it was more at himself. She seemed pathetic. He transformed, still having the paw that was now a hand over her body. He had pointed ears and still yellow eyes, with sharp canine teeth.

"Why do you try? You know it's futile. And this is how it is. Eat or be eaten," he said to her. Zelly blinked rapidly in surprise and fear. A shifter?! Aren't they near extinction? Zelly shook her head and met his eyes.

"I-I... I'm not sure... I just... I just don't want to die yet," Zelly whispered, afraid to say more. She felt tears building up in her eyes. She mentally hit herself; she hated crying. Her pale face always became red and blotchy. Was she going to die like this? A young 14-year-old dead at the hands of a shifter? Tears began to fall as small sobbing sounds escaped her. Bret coils honestly just beat himself up right now. She looked young, defenseless, and just like him didn't want to die. Fine, he wouldn't eat her, but he had other plans. He moved his hand off of her but didn't give her time to run. He picked her up by her clothing just glaring at her.

"Why exactly are you here? God, you're smaller then I remember," Bret muttered.

"Smaller? You calling me short?! I'm 14!" Zelly cried in kind of a snarky tone. She quickly covered her mouth with both her hands eyes wide, realizing she just snapped at a being who could kill her laughably easily.

"Well, where did that attitude come from? That's not how you were a second ago." he was rather impressed someone this small could hold her own...well attempt to hold her own. "And yes small. Humans are tiny if I remember correctly. And you are smaller than that." he turned her around in front of his face trying to get a good look at her. Zelly flinched as she was brought to his face.