Megatron x Phoebe

I forgot who I'm supposed to tag in this XD
Oh, wait no! This was part of a roleplay me and @staymagical123 did. Hope you enjoy! PS, I edited it a bit, sorry.

It was a very stressful day on the Nemesis. The Autobots have taken control of two whole energon mines thanks to the incompetence that idiot Starscream and more than half the crew was dead or in the med bay. Megatron sat in his throne room, helm resting in his servo. He was tired and completely annoyed. Not to mention, just beat the scrap out of Starscream earlier that day. Phoebe, a young 16-year-old human girl, who had been wandering the ship hid in a vent. She didn't like Megatron after he took her from her home and he hated her too. She started to draw some pictures of him but looked silly with his optics in a derpy way, she snickered to herself. She always kept this book away from so he doesn't see it. A thought then crossed Megatron's mind.

"Where in the pits in that little fleshie?" he thought as he stood up. He began to look for her, and which ended up being fairly close to his berthroom. He saw her in the vents which led to his room and heard her snickering and giggling to something. He frowned and tapped the vent.

"What are you doing in there, Phoebe? Get out," Megatron snapped in no mood for anything really. But this human seemed to be getting on his last nerve lately.

Phoebe looked at him and gave him the middle finger. "Frag off Buckethead! You cant tell me what to do!"

Megatron scowled and quickly ripped off the vent cover and grabbed Phoebe before she could run. "I see you forgot who owns you now," he sneered holding her in a tight grip. Phoebe huffed not looking at him "Whatever," she huffed. He then noticed the red notebook in the vent she was drawing in. Megatron grabbed the book and looked at it, seeing the very stupid drawing of him. He glared at Phoebe and tightened his grip on her.

"What is this supposed to be?!" He snapped.

"It's you but better because you look stupid!" Phoebe growled. Megatron growled back and his fuel tank growled too. It then occurred to him that he hasn't eaten anything for a few days. He looked at Phoebe then smirked.

"I think I ought to remind you of where your place is on this ship~," he sneered, tossing Phoebe in the air and grabbing her by her shirt. He went into his room, locked the door, and sat on his berth with Phoebe still in hand.

Phoebe growled struggling, "Let me go you fatty!"

Megatron raised an eyebrow and poked her stomach. "Oh, I'm the fatty? I don't think so Fleshie," He smirked. He then held her above his face. "Now I'm feeling generous at the moment so I'll give you a choice."

Phoebe glared at him "What choice?"

"Headfirst or feet first?" he smirked, bringing her closer to his face.

Phoebe was confused, "W-what are you talking about? Um, feet first?" She was really confused she didn't know what was going to happen to her

Megatron smirked. "As you wish~," he said. He opened his mouth and lowered Phoebe into it, his fuel tank growling loudly for food.

Phoebe was shocked, "What are you doing?!"

"I'm simply having myself a little snack~," He answered, dropping Phoebe in. He snapped his mouth shut. Even though Phoebe's flavor was rich and mouth-watering, he didn't move his tongue yet, no he wanted to tease her. He waited for her to start moving.

"Let me out you psycho!" Phoebe screamed, banging on his glossa (Cybortronian for tongue). Megatron hummed when he felt her moving. He quickly pinned her to the roof of his mouth, rubbing his glossa against her, savoring her rich flavor. His mouth began to fill with blue saliva as he released her and tossed her around, his glossa wrapping around her like a snake. He purred at her movements and flavor.