Breakdown x Jordan

For @Transformersvore Enjoy! =)

Breakdown was in a bit of a grumpy mood today. He had patroling and was just flat out bored. It's not that he didn't like patrolling, he enjoyed it! He liked driving around on earth, exploring the different environments and cultures, as well as spying on humans, a species that all the Decepticons except for him were uninterested in. He was also surprised to find out that humans were created by Unicron, which meant that Cybertronians and humans were "sibling" species considering Primus and Unicron were brothers and that made any of their creations related to one another. Right now, humans were recovering from the massive natural disasters that had hit them. The Autobot base was destroyed and as far as they were concerned, they were all dead.

Which meant no more fighting... and a severe case of Boredeth Nothingtodo-eth. Breakdown drove and drove until he realized that he arrived in the Redwood Trees of California in the USA. He was in the middle of an old dirt road with no signs of humans so naturally, he transformed into his bot mode and looked around, smiling to himself. Breakdown slowly walked through the massive trees, stopping occasionally to peek into a bird's nest. One of them had three new baby chicks and in his opinion, they were an ugly kind of cute.

"Hey little dudes," he said to them. Mama bird came back and tweeted at him loudly. Breakdown took that as a "STAY THE FRAG AWAY FROM MY KIDS YA MOTHER TWEETER!!!" and slowly backed away, hands up in surrender. He continued on, stopping every now and then to look at a rock or tree. He then came to another road, but this one was a fun one. It was a solid concrete road, like those roads you see on the internet or on a road trip movie.

Like this:

Breakdown sighed peacefully and transformed back into his alt mode

Breakdown sighed peacefully and transformed back into his alt mode. He drove along the road until he spotted something that caught his interest; a young human girl. From what he could see, she had fair skin, pixie cut brown hair with multiple colored streaks, and was wearing old jeans, black converse, and a black tank top with the words "Get Dunked On" on the back of it. He also noticed her making weird movements while she walked beside the road. It took him a minute to realize that she was dancing and he then noticed her headphones. He laughed to himself thinking this "dance" was ridiculous. He quickly went back into bot mode and silently walked behind her. The girl, who was a 19-year-old named Jordan, hadn't noticed Breakdown directly behind her yet. She was too into her music to really notice anything.

"I'd rather be shiny! Like a treasure from a sunken pirate wreck, swab the deck and make it look shiny!" she sang, still dancing. She pulled out her phone and was about to change the song when she noticed the reflection on her dark screen. She stopped walking and looked at it; whatever that odd face belonged to was right above her. She looked up from her phone and slowly looked above, only to see Breakdown squatting down, and looming over her. He had a smirk on his face when the girl just stood there with a deadpan face, her head bent back staring up at him.

"Howdy there tiny," Breakdown smirked. Jordan didn't move but blinked several times.

"Okay Jordan, that's enough fresh air for you today," she said starting to speed walk away. She yelped when Breakdown pinched the back of her shirt and walked away from the road and into the forest with her.