Just One Game~ Anti PredxTinyJack

for Gracie_is_everything

Mild vore warning!

Jack's POV

I'm so done with this! Anti and his sick games of hide-and-seek are so shitty! The day was normal, I finished uploading a video when I suddenly shrink down to 2 inches tall and there's Anti with a smug look on his stupid face! The worst part? His white predator teeth shining menacingly. He grabs me and sets me harshly on the ground and crosses his arms.

"I'll give ya a minute to hide, and if you lose. Well, you're smart enough to know what'll happen," Anti sneered, licking his lips. That itself was enough to send me running out of the studio and into the living room. Anti and I have played through these 'games' enough times to know exactly how they always end. We play 10 minutes, I win the challenge and I go back to normal size and Anti won't bother me for two weeks. What would happen if he won? I'd probably be flushed down the toilet as a pile of crap. I sneak into one of my best hiding spots; a tear in the fabric under the couch. I have to be careful about how many times I hide in the same spot because the more I hide in the same spot the more likely Anti will find me.

About 7 minutes passed with Anti looking in and under objects but still unable to find me. Ha! Ya f*cking dumb@$$! I was getting ready to celebrate another victory when the couch was flipped. Anti had flipped tha damn couch like a table! To make matters fatally worse, Anti had found me.

"At last, I win~" he smirked, hunger clear in his eyes. I try to make a run for it but Anti grabs me and dangles me by my ankle in front of his huge, egotistical, face.

"A-Anti, come on dude! We can work this out!" I cried, not wanting to face the reality of the situation. Anti just shakes his head and drops me in his mouth. His tongue stops me from falling in his throat, but it instantly begins to dumps buckets of saliva on me; rubbing and sucking on me as if I was a tootsie roll. I'm soaked through within a matter of seconds and I thrash and shout at Anti, but nothing I do stops him. Then I'm shoved towards his throat aka my immediate death! I scream, almost beg, him to let me go.

"ANTI PLEASE!!!" I shouted as my feet were sucked into his throat. Anti just smirks and chuckles as he tiles his head back. With a loud slrking sound, I'm swallowed alive. My arms are pinned to my sides and I still fight, even though I knew it was pointless. I enter the digestive organ and I hear Anti laughing.

"I win," he reminds me. I didn't respond and lean back into the pulsing wet walls, silently crying.

(Anti's POV)

I finally caught Jack! After 3 years of this game, I finally caught him! But for some reason, he wasn't fitting anymore. I had put him in storage but he wasn't fighting or begging for his life as I hoped. I poke at my stomach and I can just feel him curled into a ball.

"Jack?" I call. No response. Ugh... Crap... I guess I took it too far. It takes me a minute, but I cough him out, spitting him into my hand. He looks at me, baffled.

"Anti... What are you- GAH!" I lick some of the slobber off Jack before he finishes.

"I thought ye were smart. Guess not, Pipsqueak," I smirk, "As much as I f*cking hate it, if I kill you, me and all the other egos will die too." Jack thinks this over and quickly realizes I'm right. If he dies, we all die. And frankly, I'm not ready to say goodbye to torturing him and his pathetic little fans. (I'm LoOkInG aT yOu Y/n) I grab a paper towel and somewhat gently dry off Jack and set him on the coffee table. Jack crosses his arms and looks up at me, geez he looks cute that small and angry.

"Ye gonna fix this or what, Anti?" he asks me. I grin and loom over him, sending him into a panicked state. He looks so terrified and it's just adorable! It doesn't take me long to send him back into storage; where he yells profanities at me.

"AH! F*CK YOU ANTI!" Jack shouts, putting up more of a fight this time. I lean back onto the couch and feel him kick around, and I smirk as I feel him 'tickle' my insides. I could definitely get used to winning if I get to keep a Tiny Jack around for a while! Who knows? Maybe I could grab a fan and bring them into this lovely game of hide-and-seek~