Tiny Dark x Anti

For Gracie_is_everything

Kill or not to kill... that is the real question... do I kill Dark or let him live? It depends on my mood >:3

Dark's POV

I was terrified! I don't know what happened, but the next thing I knew I woke up in a jar with my powers gone and Anti smirking at me. I was just an inch to him and I knew he hated me badly.

"H-hey Anti," I said nervously pressing my back against the glass wall behind me. Anti laughed dark and grabbed the jar.

"I didn't know bugs could speak," he sneered, harshly pinching my waist and pulling me out of the jar. I winced at the pressure. Anti looked me over, fangs bared in an evil smirk. I hated this, I knew he hated me and wanted me dead. At this size he could do anything to me and I couldn't stop him. Anti smirked and got an idea and threw me in his mouth. I screamed and thrashed, but he was enjoying this. He purred deeply and chuckled. He shoved me onto his back teeth and pressed them down on me. I felt my bones starting to break.

"ANTI PLEASE STOP IM SORRY!!!" I shrieked, unable to move. Anti huffed and lifted up his teeth, and before I could get off, they smashed down on me and everything went black...

Anti's POV

I felt something warm and sweet trickle onto my tongue and smirked. I pulled Dark's body off my teeth and chewed him around a bit, sucking what remaining blood and flavor I could get out of him. I swallowed and burped loudly.

"Damn delicious," I smirked, and looked at the jar where Dark's body slowly began to reappear. This was his punishment for life; my toy and my snack for the rest of his life and best part? He can't die because of my curse but he can feel pain. He slowly woke, clearly confused and horrified. I loved it.

"Welcome back bug," I smirked grabbing the jar he was in and holding it to my face.

"H-how?" Dark whimpered, curled up against the glass.

"My spells, my rules bug," I sneered. There was no way Dark was escaping me and there's no way Im showing him mercy. He deserved every bit of this and I am going to enjoy making his life hell..

The end! Sorry it's short and sorry I'm so lazy... 😭