28

「It was you all along

Jimin was playing around with the king, petting him.. "you're just so fluffy and so soft Taehyung!" He hugged Taehyung.. he stuffed his head into his furr..

Taehyung huffed when Jimin smashed his body into his body.. he layed down so that Jimin could enjoy his furr.. 

"taehyung what is your secret? i wanna know what makes your furr so soft.." the tiny boy said, he layed in between taehyungs paws.. "i dont have any secrets, it just called washing.." he said before he licking jimin's face...

jimin laughed loudly.. he clapped his hand together while laughing... he stopped laughing immediately.. "YAH are you trying to say i dont shower or anything.. thats so mean.." jimin pouted. he stood up from his place he turned his back to taehyung.. 

the king tugged on jimin shirt, it is his way to sorry.. he wimpered soflty trying to get jimins attetion...he whined some more.. jimin turns to him.. 

"what you want hm?" the small boy asked.. he petted the kings head.. taehyung changed into a his human form.. "OH SHIT YOU'RE NAKED!!!" jimin screamed while looking away..

the king put on his beautiful classy clothes (a/n: loweky dont know if there is a special name for those clothing) also fixing the crown on his head.. he cleared his troath.. "its getting dark, lets go back inside.." he stood up holding his hand out for jimin to grab...

Jimin glady took his big soft hand,he stood up.. he dusts his clothes off.. "shall we go highnesses?" Jimin said it with a little smile teasing the king..

The king started walking together with jimin back into the jung castle.. "good evening highness and mr park" the guard all bowed when they enter the castle...

"Good evening guys... how's going with you guys?" Jimin bowed back to them.. he let go of the kings hand.. he slowly stepped forward... taehyung pouted crossing his arms.. "why did you let go of my hand jiminiee?!" He whined as he poked jimin arm... jimin slaped away his hand as he rubbed his arm..

"You know that hurt right!" He whispered yelled at taehyung.. "i asked a question first... answer it" taehyung argued back..

"Because i wanted to greet them" jimin turned around looking taehyung in the eyes "got a problem with me greeting people?" he sassed at the king.. "you really have so gut to talk to me like that" with that taehyung walked back to his room..

"wauw mr.park ,  you really dared to talk to a king like that.. i could never.." one of the guards put up his hands.. "i'm tired, i will apologies tomorrow.." with that jimin walked to the room he shared with jungkook..

jimin pov.

i walked to my room that is shared with jungkook.. i enter the room it was pretty dark.. "jungkook? are you in here?" i asked around for jungkook.. i found him laying on his side of the bed..  

i still have to tell hoseok to set a extra bed in the room. not that i dont like sharing a bed wiht jungkook, but i just to have my own.. so he would be sleeping more comfortably.. 

"jimin why are you staring at me like that?" jungkook waved his hand infront of my face.. i came back.. "was i staring at you.. im sorry for doing that" i layed down next to jungkook cuddling up to him.. "lets just go back to sleep" i said before i slowly drifted off to sleep..

end of Jimin pov
third pov

"I see hes getting help" a man whispered.." send the message to the king"

Sorry that this chapter is very short.. i just have some school problems.. and problems with myself...

But i hoped you enjoyed.. i will try to post more chapters