-9-

-kidnapped p1-

Hoseok POV

I thought yoongi would be heavier then he is.. well some luck with me.. well it's starting to het dark already..that's weird.. it's not even 6pm yet.. right?

"Yoongi what time is it?" I asked him.. he shurg.. "do you remember these threes? Because you walked to the river" taking a little bit with fear..

Well if we come into the wrong part if the forest, we can meet the other Kingdom as king Kim taehyung.. well he used to be friends but know he's my biggest enemy.. after he killed yoongi father and mother..

"Well no I don't remember. Ya-" put my hand over his mount..

"Shuhs yoongi whispering from now on." I said he nodded, I felt that his body got closer.. "I'll protect you" I whispers...

He nodded and smiled... I looked around looking for danger..

"Left hoseok.." I heard yoongi whispering, I looked left and saw someone running towards us.. he didn't got a change to attack out yoongi already killed him with his... hands....

He us hella strong... but I think he's not Human or something.. he grabbed my hand and ran to the other way around.. back to the castle .

"Please let's not go to that way evr again.." he said walked inside the castle with me..

"I promise we won't.." I heard a guard running to us..

"Your highness, we are sorry but one of your prisoners got kidnapped.. we couldn't hold them back, we are sorry our prince" he bowed to me.. I was confused.. why coming to me? While you need to go to the king to tell this shit..

"Why come and tell me tho?" I asked him. he looked up.

"Our king, your father got kidnapped too.." I fell angry building up...

"I want you to my protect my brother, brothers maid and.. my maid" I kinda fell bad calling my love a maid.. or jin a maid.. the guard nodded and looked at yoongi..

"I'm now going to protect you as In demand for our next king" he bowed to yoongi.. yoongi just stood in shock and nodded..

I leaned in and whisper in yoongis ear. "Yoongi sorry I called you a maid, you're not but nobody can know about this yet" I said.. he nodded bad kissed my cheek and ran to his room..

"So cute"

-A/N- thank you for reading this shit, I'm really happy that you use are supporting me by reading it... so I at least know that it's getting reads..