-4-

-the younger-

hoseok POV

when he said that i didn't know what to do, i cant just say she can come here and live with us but i cant say she will die alone in worry for the kidnapping if yoongi. "we will see what we can do about her yoongi, just now eat and later take rest. tomorrow is your first dutie" i said to him he jusr lookee at me and nodded. i took his hand and alk to the royal kichten. he was amazed about the big kicthen we go. "hope for you that you can cook"

"sadly i cant cook because my grandma used to cook for me" he said and sighed and looked down.  "if you give me an change ill learn it by myself" he gave me a suggestion. i just nodded and called one of my mates in seokjin. he came in i asked him bake us somethings that he good at. he bowed amd nodded.

---------------------------------

it was already late at night yoongi was tired but hoseok wasn't really tired. as a vampire they sleep not that much. but as prince and the next king he worked 24/7. yoongi got it and wanted to vist hoseok but as a friend he cant fo nothing for him. he walked to one of hoseok wroking mates.

"uh, hello? are you one of hoseok's working maids?" yoongi ask shy and looking dead serious. one of the maids did look at him and reconzie him. 

"yes sir, im one of his maids" he said. yoongi looked at him and smiled. he was a ohter prince sitting down and holding the maids hand.

''o-oh did i disburt you and you, your highness?" he asked and looked at them and scared for the prince to be mad and do something with him. the stood up and shocked his head no.

"dont call me 'highness' please, just call me namjoon" he said with a smile on his face. "it was a long time ago that we seen each ohter" he said at him. yoongi didnt bother to look. he bowed and was so sorry.

"im sorry prince namjoon." he said and looking down at his feets. "and yes it was a long time ago that we have seend each ohter" he said. the maid looked shocked at his prince. 

"you know him joonie? " he asked and looked up walked to yoongi and petting his head. "sorry i didnt intoduce myself. im kim seokjin, im the maid of prince namjoon and prince hoseok, as there maids i need to welcome every guess here." he said with a warm smile. yoongi did look up at the maid and smiled back.  namjoon just nodded and walked to yoongi he smiled. 

"uhm i have a question to ask to you mr. seokjin" he said and looked at him. jin looked at yoongi and smiled.

"you can ask me everything that's why im here" he siad and smiled took namjoon hand again and kissed it.

"uhm, im worried about prince hoseok, he is working all the time. but can you learn me how to cook mr.seokjin?" he asked and wanted to learn how to cook just speacle for hoseok. seokjin looked schooked and nodded and looked at prince namjoon. 

"i know you can cook better then him" he said and giggels. namjoon just hit his arm and smiled. seokjin smiled and took yoongi and namjoon with him "ill teach you how to cook too namjoon, i give you a ohter change" seokjin said with a smiled and pulled them to the kitchen. Yoongi blushed and namjoon saw that.

"Jinnie~ can you let go of our hands please" he asked. Seokjin stoped and nodded repeatedly... he let go of our hands and walked further

"I really forgot how big the castle was..." he looked around and smiled.. never really smiled before... "what about jimin and jungkook? " he asked to Namjoon..

"We will let them free well besides jungkook my little brother asked if he could stay.." he explained and looked at seokjin back...

"Litter brother?" He asked and saw we needed to trun left.. he came in the kitchen and he was so shocked for how big it is.....

"First cooking lessons let's begin" seokjin smiled and put his hands in the air... the other just laughed.....

[Spelling fixed]