-2-

-old friend-

yoongi was sleeping like he always do. when he woke up he stood up and walked downstairst. "Good morning grandma" he siad with a smile on his face. His grandma smiled a her grandson. "grandma? can i go outisde today, it has been for so long that i havent been outside" he asked and said. his grandmother was quite and didn't know what to say. she did know that yoongi has been asking this from the begining. she looked at him. "yes you can for today, only be back inside when is become dark, okay?" she said. yoongi grew a smile on his face and smiled at her. he nodded his head, "yes grandma" he smiled and ate his food fast. when he got done eating he kissed her goodbye and walked outside to his friend in the forest. he met jungkook and jimin by the waterfall. they all smiled. "jungkook! jimin!" he runned up to him and saw ohter ppl standing by them. "we sorry yoongi-hyung." jimin said and starter to tear up. "w-what? you guys had promised me to not tell." yoongi said and was mad.  there where guards next to them. yoongi runned out of the forset and saw the village was buring. "grandma!" he yelled and runned over ther house. he saw his grandma in the house and it was buring off. yoongi was about to step inside the house. but thats the part it went black. he fell down on the ground. "and that was the last part that i remember" yoongi said to himself and the people inside the cells he was in. "so why are you guys in here?" he asked. everyone told yoongi there story. thats when they hear foodsteps coming down. there he was, the king came down. "hmmm. you over there" he point over yoongi. the king opened the door and grabbed him by his handcuffs. he walkd with yoongi. the king walked to to his son. "this is for you." the king trowed yoongi on the floor. he saw a guy look at him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! There he is chapter 2 hoped you liked it. I'm talking shit I think but.
I'm just so happy that you all just read my books even if they are so bad.
Thanks for reading it and love you guys seeing you in the next chapter..! Byeee~

Edited