-8-

-confusion-

Yoongi POV

When he Croch down a little I jumped on his back... I saw we whee going far away from the castle..

"Stay close.. I cant lose you again" he said with a tone of fear.. I nodded and buried myself deeper in his back..

"Where we going? Are we going to get back yo the village?" I asked him excited. "Can I at least visit my grandma?" I asked him so much at the same time..

"You gave yourself an awnser... yes we are going back because I know how much you miss it.. and yes we can vist her but are you sure she wouldn't kill me?" He asked me and turns his head a little left to look at me..

"Idk if she will.. I will just day she can't kill you and you're my friend" I said snuggled in his neck... "granny i can't wait to see you"

Hoseok was confused but smiled.. "you like it up there?" He asked all of the sudden.. I nodded and smiled..

"Yes I do hobi you're warm.. or its just my body.. but walk faster so we can be back at the castle before night hits." I said.. he just nodded..

"Yoongi~ did you just call me hobi?" He asked.. I blushed and didn't awnser.. "I think so.."

Sorry that's this chapter is short but I think I will make ervy chapter shorter so I will make lots of cliffhangers.. -wink won't-