-11-

-attacked-

Yoongi POV.

I kept running around while thinking..after some thinking I finally knew why he attacked me..

"You! Help me..there is a guard wanting to kill me.. but I didn't do anything.. I swear ask prince hosoek" I said closed my eyes thought he would attack me too.. he nodded and bowed..

"Youre a friend of the Prince... it's my demand to protect you..." he protected me from a guard that's crazy.. he fought and won too..

I was sacred for life right now.. what happen.. he turns around to me.. he walked with me to the doctor, I explained evrthing whta happen to me and the guard..

The doctor nodded and tool care of our wounds..

"I'm off to my room ag-" I got interuput by the guard..

"Sorry Mr. Min but I was looking for you, the Prince want you to be in his room or office.. and nowhere else.." he explained.. I just nodded and walked with the guard to hoseok room..

"Sir can I get your name?" I asked him he nodded and got on one need..

"Its not a purposing but this is the way how I need to work.. but my name is park siwoo" he said with a smile..

I smiled back and bowes.. "thank you Mr. Park, just called me yoongi" I said with a smile, he nodded..

He got off his knee and walked off waving bye.. I walked in hosoek room. "Well shit this is big.." I look around, when I saw the king size bed.. I ran to it lay down on it..

"It smells like him, it's so soft" I said. I need to be careful with my arm.. I heard footsteps..

"You like my sence?" Hoseok sat next to me and gently grabbed my arm.. shit he's a vampire.. he's going to kill me..

I nodded and looked at him.. he smiler and kisses my wound.. "i won't drink your blood beatiful" he said.. I blushed and lays back down... "you should sleep now.. I'll be here to protect you" he said I nodded and ofc I fell asleep right away..

End of Yoongi POV
Jungkook POV

I woke up into a dark room.. this one was really dark then the other cell.. well the other cell has a bed a clean sink and at least a light inside fresh air..

I looked around wanted to stand up but I was locked.. I moved trying to get myself free..I heard footsteps towards me.. I got scared..

"Shh don't be sacred.. you're just a perfect blood donate.. let me taste some of you beatiful boy" I heard and male voice taking I cried moved more I didn't know I've hurt myself..

"Yah! Get away from him.. he's not her because of the blood he's here because I stole him from the other king well prince" a male deep voice said.. well shit who is he.. is he talking about I want to go back even if I get it better here I want to go back to yoongi..

A/N- I think you'll guess who the two male are well at least one of them I hope..