26

To be his, to be mine

Hoseok POV

I saw yoongi leave the bedroom. I wonder what hes doing now... but im a bit tired to look..

But ive been thinking, me yoongi together... i don't want to force him, cause im the soon to be king blah blah blah... its very annoying to be forced and all..

Third POV

"I probably shouldn look for him." The older prince said. He stood up and walked out of the bedroom.. he flinched when he saw his little brother came out of nowhere..

"AHH! NAMJOON-AH!" He held his hand in his chest... he saw breahting violently...

"Oh sorry hyung... didn't to mean to startle you " the younger prince said and tilted his head to the left..

The other vampire tried to recover himself.. he hit the youngers arm.. "dont do that ever again..  if you want me to stay alive" hoseok yelled at him..

The younfer vampire wince in pain when the other hit its arm.. he pouted... "i jusy wanted to tell you... that i need your help!" He said in a very annoyed voice..

"But now i dont need it anymore! Why you got to hit me!" Namjoon hitted hoseok back..

"DONT hit your elders!" He rubbed his arm.. "ah!" He was pretty much in lota of pain..

Namjoon and his hyung started to get into a  siblings fight (A/N: thats how me and my bro's fight).they ran after each other, hitting each other...

"Enough! Stop fight this instant!" A patently yell came accros the hall..

Jin was walking over to the two young boys.. his spatula in his right hand the other had a knife..

"Why are you guys fighting?! What did i told you about YOU GUYS fighting... that isn't allowed to!" He yelled his spatula ready to hit one lf those heads..

"Sorry babe... but hoseokie hyung hit me first!" He point at his brother next to him.. only to get his hand slapped vause he was pointing..

"Well you scared the blood out of me!" He argued back.. "and dont point at people!" He hits namjoon hand again...

Jin hit both of them against the head with his spatula.. "are you little toddlers?" He asked them both looking at them both.. "no! Now stop yelling pointing and hitting each other..."

"Namjoon say sorry to prince hoseok and prince hoseok say sorry to your younger baby brother" jin said ready, looking at them death in the eyes..

The two vampires pouted but apologized to each other.. the hugged by demand from jin..

"Now if i see you guys fight once again..i will hit you guys... then i really dont care if you guys are princes.. i will hit you" he said with his spatula in the air..

Hoseok and namjoon starting running away from jin..

"Thats what i thought" jin said turing around.. he walked back to the kitchen..

Mean while with yoongi..

"AHH IM FUCKING STUCK" his stoopid ass climed up a tree to grab that delicious peach...

Yoongi is a little scared of heights... he looked around trying to see if someone was around...

At that moment he knew he fucked up... he was staying there all day and night... "yoongi you can jump.. dont be a pussy..." he told himself..

He wanted to jump down... but he didn't.. He sighed.. "i will become friends with the tree.." he nodded to himself eating the peach...

-----------------

Really sorry of this was a short chapter.. sporry for not updating for so long... ive been super busy with bullshit... and ofc the ugly year....

Bit there is now chapter and i hope you enjoyed it even tho its very short...

I love you my little  bee's