-14-

A/N:
Didn't know you guys are reading my shit..well thank you.. now I will let you read..
-
-
-
-
-

-the way as left-

Yoongi POV

"Ahh its me bitch!" I screamed when jin almost wanted to kill me with his pink kitchen kinfe...

"I really want to kill you.. next time dont you dare to scare me like this because you know I will Stab you." He yelled at me..I laughed..

"Sorry jin hyung.." I said and smiled.. "what you cooking?" Asking him.. he looked at me..

"Food what else.. a body part" he said.. I pout and sighed.. "Well it smells delicious" I said and smiled..

"Well I will be leaving now." I said and smiled.. he waved bye.. as soon as I left the kitchen, I felt some eyes looking at me.. I turned around and saw hoseok standing close to me.. I jumped back and tripped..

"Oh sorry yoongi" he helped me up and smiled.. "Why where you looking after me all the time?" I asked him quickly trying not to make him feel wierd..

he looked at me and sighed. "its because one of our friends is kidnaped and my father, i dont want anything too happen to you too" he explaind. i nodded and then walked off.

"hmm okay, im going to pick some flowers in the garden, i will gaurd park." i said and walked fuher looking aroundd for mr.park.

when found him i asked if he could come with me to the garden to pick flowers in the garden. he nodded and smiled, he walked neext too e. we had an convorsation about what just happend.

"so yoongi? are you sure you want to find him on you own! and want me to lie to prince jung, ahh no! if you want me to get killed then you can go" he said with an terrific face...

"Sorry Mr park.. use this" I gave him a necklace.. "this will protect you from harm " I said and bows to him..

"Yoongi I will find you... and help you after my worse punishment" he bows back and stepped back..

"I will be going now.. hope to see you again" I walked off into the forest..

End of Yoongi POV.
Mr.park POV

'What am I going to tell prince jung?' I sighed and knock on the big office door. The door open for me.

"Come in!" I walked in and bow. He looked up at me, he looked so confused. "What is it, mr.park?" He asked.

I bow again and sighed. "Im sorry sir, but mr.min has knocked me out and then ran away or kidnapped i dont know sir. i sorry sir you can kill me if you want." i said so scared.

He just stood up and walked to me.. he sighed and petted my head.. "its fine.. I know what he is doing.. I put an tracker on him.." he smirked and winked..

I sighed in relief and looked at him.. "Your highness you're so smart.... I hope he is save"

End of Mr.park POV

Edited