-1O-

-kidnapped pt2-

Yoongi POV

Me and hoseok ran back to the castle, after I killed that guy with my hand..

When we arrived one if the guards came running to us.. he start talking to hoseok..

"Your highness, we are sorry but one of your prisoners got kidnapped.. we couldn't hold them back, we are sorry our prince" he bowed to him.. well why won't that guy tell the king?

"Why come and tell me tho?"hosoek asked him. he looked up.

Well I will be confused but who is kidnapped?

"Our king, your father got kidnapped too.." oh shit.. I fell the anger by hoseok.

well even if his dad is dick to him and he both care much about each other..

"I want you to my protect my brother, brothers maid and.. my maid" omg did he just called me a maid?! Or did he do that on protection?

"I'm now going to protect you as In demand for our next king" he bowed to me and hoseok,

Well shit I was confused. I just stood in shock and nodded..

Hosoek leaned in and whispers in my ear.."Yoongi sorry I called you a maid, you're not but nobody can know about this yet" he said..

I nodded in understanding and kisses his cheek I ran to my room..

Who tf is kidnapped! And the king hoseok father.. I need to talk to prince namjoon about this..

I walked out if my room to the office of namjoon.. I knock on the door peek in a little ofc I saw something I wasn't supposed to see..

PRINCE NAMJOON AND JIN HAVING SEX ON HIS DESK!

Well if I had a bf, I would do the same tho... I closed the door and walked away leaving them doing it..

I saw more guards walking then normal.. one of the guards came running to me.. I looked confused.. he attacked me..

"Ah you bit-" I groaned held my arms.. I screamed too after I saw the blood streaming down.. I ran away as fast as I could..

Why didn't the other guards attack me?

A/N- imma not tell yet why he got attack.. well let's say we know the next chapter..