-2O-

A/N: welcome by chapter 2O... it came... I didn't know if I should make it like long or make a part two.. idk.. well enjoy now..
-
-
-
-
-

-ky-

jungkook POV 

i walked aroud the halls after minjae showed me my room. i bumped into someone. "i-i'm sorry" i said and looked up to his face... i saw jimin standing right inrfont of me. 

" kookie youre okay!" he hugged me, i hugged him bck with a smile. "ive missed you jugkoook..  ive been super lonely since you where gone... and yoongi left going after you.. i thouh i-" 

"no dont say that jimin.. you wont lose me.. the king didn't so anything to me.. he just took care of me thats all" I didn't released that I was talking with some love in my voice.. jimin looked at me so suprised "is someone in love~?" He teased me..

I broke the hug when he said that.. I turned around and walked away.  "Yes you are" he walked after me and smirked.. "who's the lucky guy?" I stoped walking and looked at him..

"H-how do yoy know im-" i looked aroun. "Im g-gay?" I whispers to him. He  looked at me and shurged it off... he then walked away.. to a different room.. he knocked on the door.. I walked after him and stand next to him..

"Come in" we both heard.. we walked in and just notice it the office of prince hoseok.. 

"Hyung~? Can we go outside and walk around the garden?" Jimin asked him with puppy eyes.. I was so confused and stood next to jimin.. have him my cute little smile.. "Please hyung~"

It seems hoseok was struggling with it.. at that time yoongi came in.. "you guys are danm loud! Shut the fuck up for once! And no you can't go outside... we don't want you to get kidnapped again" he yelled at us... jimin nodded and pout..

"Grumpy grandpa.." he mumbles to himself and cross his arm.. I pouted too and just sighed... "dont call you hyung a Grandpa you brat"

I was trying to hold in my laugh and looked down... "Hoseok hyung... sorry for interuputing with your work..." I bow and walked out of the room dragging jimin with him... I closed the door and sighed...

"Come on lets go and play in my room" jimin said and ran to his room with me.

End of jungcock POV
Hoseok POV

Jimin came into my office asking he and little kookie could go outside... lucky yoongi came in time...

I sighed and sat down again... I felt some pressure on my back and shoulders.. I groaned in pleasure..

"You need to relax more hobi... I feel your stressed out..."  he whispered and kept going messaging me.. I nodded..

"But i cant let namjoon do all this work.. its to much for him..." I said.. at that time namjoon walked in with a pout..

"Stupid hyung... I can help you" he walked closer while talking.. "and im older now... so I can do it.." he said and grabbed some work... he walked out and closed the door..

I sighed deeply and smiled... "yoongi.. come sit on my lap"

-
-
-
-
-
-
A/n:

Sorry for making this chapter so short... but.. ehh im not feeling well these days... maybe I will die... well idc.. im leaving now.. byee

#NAMTITTIES

#NAMTITTIES

(Ps: GO and read milkyylattae new book is amzing... sorry for stalking you... ik om weird.. NOW BYE)