-18-

A/N:
Hey, welcome back to this stupid chapter... hope you guys are enjoying it... if you dont then why are you still here...
-
-
-
-
-
-

-Finally back-

Hoseok POV

I finally tracked yoongi down.. I was so shocked that yoongi was in the other Kingdom...

'Whats he doing there? He is in danger... Taehyung wouldn't really hurt them.. he is to nice for that' I thought and groaned..

I heared a knock coming from the door.. I looked up and sighed "Yes,  come in" I didn't expect namjoon... he's the last perosn that I want to see right now bc im busy...

"Hyung.. you really need to eat your food" (A/N: yes bitches he can eat fucking food... and drinks blood to stay into his like ehhhhh human thingy idk) he said with a plate of food... normally it's jin who brings food... bc we all dont trust namjoon  with anything with  glass... that's why we give him plastic plates and cups..

"Joon.. im find I don't need it.."I said gently not wanting to hurt his feelings again.. he just put the plate down closed the doors.. he grabbed the Spoon and feed me.. "hyung I said you need to eat your food.." I sighed and gave in.. I ate the food..

"Say thank you to jin hyung.. for making the food" he nodded and smiled.. "I will hyung... just don't starve or stress yourself to much... me and jinnie and jimin are behind you... we can help" he said with his warm killing smile...

"Namjoon I swear if you keep smiling like that to other ppl.. they will be dead by no" I teased him and chucked.. "hyung~ shut up.."he said and pouted.. I was done eating.. "I will bring this away... and come back.." he said and stood up holding the plate tight so I wouldn't break.. "okay see you soon joon" he smiled and nodded..

He walked out if the room and closed the door.. "I finally found you... but why are you there yoongi..." I was weird to hear that I'm only tracking down yoongi while I can track my father first..well this the problem.. my dad doesn't leave dead skin around or hair... so I can't track him... so when I find yoongi first... maybe he knows...

I heared gun shots outside... alarms going off.. I ran out off my office to the kitchen seeing there namjoon and jin making out.. "yo bitches come with me!" I yelled and grabbed there hands... I ran to the evacuation hiding tunnel.. "go in.. namjoon you know the way... bring jin and the others save... dont go out until I come back.. dont scream talk to loud pr they will find you guys" I said and then ran away didn't look back... I grabbed some guns myself (yes he savage) I started shoot out if the windows.. running with guards down to the gardens..

They Stopped and dropped there guns... I was confused has hell.. "Wtf do you guys want! I won't hesitate to kill you!" I spoke loudly... they got on one knee and bow?

Then I saw it... yoongi and his friend.. I dropped my guns and ran to him I hugged him tight.. "you bitch why did you leave without a word!" I hit his arm..

"Well because jungkook is my responsibility and he's my younger brother..  and if I told you... you wouldn't let me go.." he said and hugged me back tight.. "and sorry we had to shoot some guards... but they shot first now we.." he explained and pulled away from the hug...

"You shit... ofc I wouldn't let you go there ALONE... you at least could bring guard park with you" I looked at him then Mr.. park and then jungkook.. when my eyes land on jungkook he bows down.. "no no you don't have to.. you're my friend now.." he looked up with big eyes.. he nodded and gave an shy smile..

"Kookie introduce yourself please" Yoongi said.. he nodded and bows again..

"H-hi im jungkook, I-im 2-23 years old.. ehh my brother i-is y-yoongi.. I-im not fully hu-human either.... ehh I-i li-like playing o-overwatch" he said.. he sound so cute... but why isn't he fully human... "ehh and I-im kinda clingy t-to uhh yoongi...." he said and bows again..

"Nice to meet you jungkook... im hoseok but call me jhope or hyung.. bc im older then you.. im 25 years old... ehh my brother in prince namjoon but call him namjoon or hyung too bc he is also older then you... I'm a vampire and a little bit of a human... that's why I don't have a really pale skin... ehh I don't have to Play games bc im busy with my kingdom.... but if I had time I would have played some... and I love yoongi he's my lover.. and I want to marry him" I said... yoongi hit my head hard with his had.. "shut up you're scaring him" he said... I saw jungkook stadig behind yoongi..

"Hyung is he going to drink my blood? Hyung is that treu? Hyung are you leaving me? Don't leave me..." I heared it all and felt sad.. "I'm not leaving you kookie.. and no he can dare to Do that but I stab him... and it seems it true he loves me.." he said and petting the younger head.. jungkook nodded.. jungkook walked to me and bows again.. he gave me a letter..

"Stob bowing please... I'm your hyung.. and this is from king taehyung" I said and looked at it..

-
-
-
-
-
-

A/N:
Hey yes I'm back still alive... I've been very buys not with school and shit..  I kinda didn't know to write.. so I took longer... ehh hoped you enjoy it and it was longer... now bye..