-15-

A/N:

this chapter kinda is only about yoongi,jungkook and hoseok.. maybe some taehyung but not sure.
BTW I want you guys to go to mitsukuniiii bc her/his books are so amzing and her work... she/he makes me inspired.. so get your butt over there and read it... but after you read mine ofc!
-
-
-
-
-

-fake-

Yoongi POV

I ran Through the forest.. I was running fast. While I was running I think about jungkook. He can act like a sub... but if he dominate you, you never will never get the place back.. how do I know? Well there where some girls in the village that where trying to dominate jungkook.. He sub to the girl but then the roles has changed..

I kept running while thinking... when I ran i notice that he was far away from the village and the kingdom jung.. I slowly came to a stop panting..

I walked in this unknown part of the forest.. I looked around... I smirked to my self and had a plane..

"WHO'S IS THERE.. I'M HORNY VAMPIRE AND I WANTED TO BE FUCKED UNTIL I CANT WALK ANYMORE AND I WILL AL YOU DADDY!!!" I screamed.. I heard footsteps and hide in a tree.. I saw like 7 man and 2 females..I  kept hiding and hear them walking away but still in the area... I smiled and came out... pretending im dying..

I couch and fell down.. he heard them running towards me.. I heard the sounds of swords getting pulled out.. I cough more..

"Please..... dont h-hurt -coughing- me... I-im close to - to d-dying.." I said closing my eyes slowly breathing slower, as faking my dead.. I heard they put there swords away..

They bend down and touches me in ways I think... 'I want to kill you bitches'.. when they knew he was 'dead'.. they picked him up and carrying him ti the other castle.

'Hoseok, Mt. Park, jimin namjoon and jin... if I really die here, I love you guys so and so much' he said it in his mind has his eyes closed..

When I felt a warmth coming over my body I knew ive made it in the other caste...

"Your highness, we found a dying man or boy we dont know he looks old.. but we have to help him.. we cant let him die there, he was begging for her your highness" a law voice said..

"Uh... jung-hwa.. bring im the royal doctor and let him look if we may can save him..." h-his voice is so deep and so calm.. but still kinda scary..

Before someone else could say anything there was a loud knock on the door.. "come in!" I heard the same voice yell..

I heard The door open and heated foodstep... "is.... is that yoongi!" I hear ed a voice scream.. running towards I was..

I felt a warm hand on me cheek.. 'yoongi please tell me youre still alive' he mind link me.. (A/N: Well you may know it wrong now what jungkook jimin and yoongi are -wink wonk-)

'Yes kookie,  dont tell anyone.. I want to you be save and I want you bck with me.. but if you dont want to... then you dont have to..' I heard sobs coming from his mount.. jungkook wasnt easy to make a cry..

"Taehyung why did you kill him!! I thought you wh-" I cut him off.. 'no he didn't, I fake it to be with you' I mind link him..

I felt my body lifted up again and held by wamr smooth hand.. I was jungkook holding me right now.. 'I love you yoongi... youre my brother, but get away from here..' he mind linked me.. 'okay kookie.. but let at least be with you a week?'I asked.. 'Yes suga'..

"Taehyung.. dont kill him, he's my brother.. if he dies I will die too" he cries.. I felt tears on my cheeks..

I fake couch and open my eyes a little.  "M-my koo -couch- kookie?" I faked couch more holding onto my chest.. he nodded and hugged me close.. I   closed my eyes.. pretending to be dead..

I felt someone picked me up and carrying me away.. "jungkook! Jung-" I heard someone yelling..

"Bring me to the doctor kooks.. and let me stay there for like some days" I whisper to him.. he just nodden and brougt me to the rolay doctor..

"sir, can u help my brohter please, he needs help" jungkook asked him. "and if you dont find anything wrong, please tell me and not the king... bc if you do he will kill my brother for lying, and how am i suposed to live on in life" he said dramticly. he laughed in myself.. 

"i will try my best, young man.. but i dont know if i promise u not telling the king if hes not sick and lying.. we all dont know if he's here for hurt the king, or worse" i heared them talk.. 

en of yoongi POV. 
third person

jungkook layed yoongi down on the one of the beds.. "i will tell him myself then you telling him.. so like i said. you tell me if there is something wrong with my brother and i will tell himself.." jungkook gave a glare at the doctor while saying all of this.. 

the doctor nodded and bows.. "ofc i will tell you, young man, i have to check him up you need to leave." he said to jungkook. jungkook nodded and walked away..

-------------------------------------------

jungkook walked to taehyung office. he just open the door without a knock on the door.. he slammed the door close, making taehyung jump a litte "dont you know how to knock?" he said and stood up walking towards me..

"i swear taehyung if one of you stupid guards killed or did something else to my brother... i will kill them with my bare hands.. and later the same thing will happen to you" he shouted at the older. taehyung gluped and stepped back.. 

"jungkook, if they did something to him. i will schop off hter heads.. i promise.. dont kill me.. i dont have children to take over the kingdom" he said begging me not to kill him.

"I will kill you when you try something else to him.. I will kill you... and I want to go back with my brother the kingdom jung" he said right in the older face..

Taehyung just kept silince and nodded.. "you have my permission to go..but to that kingdom?" Taehyung asked jungkook.. knowing the king jung doesn't like it.. "bc there they treat my brother and my friend not really bad or smght.. there they don't scold us, they let us go outside as long we have a guard with us.. the prince is nice, but the king I'm terrified of him" he whispered the last part..

Taehyung nodded and took jungkook hand.. "I want to have contact with you, and the prince... I know he's nice but from his father I need to hate him.. bc the prince is gay.. and me too but I'm need to lie, can you give the prince when you go back? I will send jung-hwa and kyung with you guys. They will protect you and your brother." He said and kisses jungkook on his cheek.. He smiled and gave jungkook a letter..

"I- I will king taehyung" he bows and blushed a deep red color and hugged taehyung.. "we keep contact" with that jungkook slowly release from the hug and kisses taehyung on his cheek to and ran to his brother..

"Jung-hwa! Kyung!" Taehyung shouted. They came immediately. "Yes Your highness?" They bows.. "I want you two protect my lover and his brother on the way back home.. if I don't a message back from the prince then I know you guys failed if I get.. you've succeeded and you guys can have a vacation in the land you want to.." he said turns his back to them.. "yes your highness we will try our very best"