29

「You stole it first

the wind was blowing trough the tree's.. 'its pretty windy today'.. someone said while running.. "almost there" he sadi when he saw the other castle in sight..

"i have a message for the king..." he yelled, running in the castle... he looked around for the king.. "have you seen the king?" he asked around to the guards.. "we haven't seen him since this morning" a rondom guard said.. 

"oh thank you for the infromation that i can't use" ge said crossing his arms... "i want to know where you last have seen him!" The messenger said yelling at the guards..

The guard where about the hit this messenger.. they held himself back..

"We saw him for the last time in the hall.. " one of the guard said with his fist in a ball..

"That some information i can use dumb bitch" the messenger turned around walking to the hqll he think they where talking about..

"If you're looking for the king.. he went to the village.. " the hall guard said.. "why is he in the village?!"He asked... "you know he is a vampire and he after some time he needs some blood to keep him alive.. we all know that" the guard said in an attitude...

"You will get punished for this.. i promise you that" he pointed his index finger at him.. he walked away..

'Tsk who does he think he is... he's not the king..' the guard thought..

「Kingdom jung」

"YAH JIMIN WHY DID YOU STEAL MY UNDERWEAR?!" jungkook yelled at jimin while knocking on the bathroom door... he was pretty annoyed at jimin because he always steals his underwear.. "WELL YOU STOLE MY SHIRT SO I STEAL YOUR UNDERWEAR!" He got a yell back.

"But that was my favorite underwear chim.. im so telling yoongi" jungkook crossed his arms.. stomping away from the door... he walked to yoongi room and just opened the door..

"HYUNGG~" he jumped on the bed.. he layed down ontop of yoongi.. "hyungg chim stole my underwear again.." he whined..

Yoongi just hummed.. he pushed jungkook off.. "where you just laying on me naked?!" Yoongi gagged not wanting to see his little brother naked.. "yah im not naked! Im wear clothes but it annoying yoon, i almost have not underwear left.." he whined his yoongis chest hugging him tightly..

Yoongi stroked jungkooks hair.. "we can go shopping buy you some more underwear and clothes if you want to" yoongi said he kissed his little brother on the head.. "will prince jung let us go shopping?" Jungkook looked up with his bambi eyes..

"We can always asked for it, right?" He gave jungkook his famous smile..jungkook nodded rubbing his face in yoongis chest.. yoongi ruffles jungkooks hair..

"Can i sleep with you hyung? Just for a moment" jungkook asked his brother looking up.. yoongi nodded and layed back down..

Jungkook crawled under the blanket next to yoongi cuddling him tightly against him.. "hyung.. will we ever see granny again?" He asked his big brother.. "i dont know kook.. now go to sleep, we  Will have  a long day head.." he kissed jungkook on the head... going back to sleep himself..

「こんいちわ」