-16-

A/N:
- oky oky.. the last chapter was long ik.. but its not that you guys didn't like a little taekook.. Dont lie..
-
-
-
-
-

-A place to call home-

Jungkook POV -new new-

I walked to the rolay doctor again and smiled seeing yoongi.. "hyung?" I asked.. I heared a soft 'hmm'.  I smiled more and took his hand.. "hyung~ king taehyung let me go with you.. but king jung cant know yet.. dont be mad at him pwease" I asked cutly.. yoongi just stared at me and nodded.

We both heared at knock on the door.. "who dare?!" I said.. 'taehyung' I heared.. "come on in" I said.. the door opned and closed..

"Jungkook, yoongi.. you guys can leave in 2 days.." he looked around and whisper.. "the other king cant know,  he may kill u and yoongi" he whispered. 

"Taehyung, thank you really.. but we are going to drag you with us.. not leaving you here.. I heard the king talking to, he said he wanted to take this kingdom over and then kill you and his sons.." i said. yoongi said up and groaned..

"my back hurts but im fine, but thats not going to happen to nobdy. bc now i know how kidnapped you.. it was not king taehyung but prince hoseok father" he whispered to us.  we all nodded and came up with a plan.. 

---------------------------------------------------

"Taehyung?" I knocked on the door.. I heared a soft come in.. I walked in and saw king jung standing there.. I bow..

"Good evening your highness." I swear I wanted to vomit saying that.. he groaned hearing it and glare at me..

"I will be leaving king.. " he said and to taehyung and left bump into me.. "uhh excuse me.. ugly rabbit" he's said and walked away... until I heared a scream..

"You just called him what?! Shut the fuck up next time before I kill you." I giggled hearing yoongi..

"Hyung enough" he looked up and nodded. He gave a quick glare at King jung. "I swear if you called him that again I mean it I will kill you.." he said.. I dragged him into taehyung office.. close the door behind me..

"Ahh yoongi, jungkook... just follow them and then you will be there in a day or so.. I will be there later.. thanks for trusting me" he said and came closer to me and kisses my cheek again... he then hugged yoongi...

Yoongi doesn't really like ppl I'm his personal space but this time he let taehyung just hug him.. "let go if me please" Yoongi said..

Taehyung let go of him and nodded. "Now you two take rest please.. I will see you guys tomorrow" he bows at us as in respect.. we bow back and left the room..

"Hyung hyung come with me... I will show you your room.." I said and smiled.. he nodded and just walked along with me..

End of jungkook POV

A/N: sorry that ths chapter is short but last chapter was longer, but i will promise next chapter will be some longer... now byee see you in the next chapter..

 now byee see you in the next chapter