-17-

A/N:
I don't know if this is going to be any longer then the last chapter but I will try tho.. btw thanks for all this support and reading while my books are so boring.. •-• well now you can read further.
-
-
-
-
-
-

-back fired-

Taehyung POV

I was busy ofc in my office like always just like prince hoseok. Today king Jung demanded to kill Jungkook and his brother... (a/n: ain't going to happen)

I was tired.. and just wanted rest, I also wanted to make it up to hoseok for stealing one of his beautiful prisoners.. well I think he wouldn't that mad right?.

I finally got done with my work, as I put everything in its place leaving my office neat for tomorrow..

I walked out of my office and locked it behind me... I walked to my bedroom, let's just hope Jungkook is there or else he's with Yoongi. I sighed and opened the door..only what I saw it a sleeping Jungkook curl up into a little ball..

Now I close the door behind me and walked to the bed...  I sat down slowly not waking up Jungkook... I was too tired to take a shower or change myself. I hugged the younger and fell asleep right away.

(A/N: yas, ya bitch is going to skip to tomorrow morning)

I woke up without a Jungkook in my arm... I pout to myself and stood up ready to take a shower.. just when I heard the for shower door open.. oh shit.

"G-good morning Hyung," Jungkook said with a red face.. well shit I didn't know his body was like this, so pretty those abs.. I kinda feel insecure about myself.

I looked down at myself and then back at him gave him the best smile I had "good morning kookie~, for today I'm at my office of my appointments" I said to him.. he nodded and already dressed.. "oh tf did you do that.. I looked away j-" I got cut off by a knock on the door.

"It's me min suga" a soft voice said and waited for a come in "come in Yoongi," I said and smiled... the door went open seeing a sleepy yoongi..

"Hyung~!" Jungkook loud yell beamed around the room.. he ran to him and hugged yoongi... "brat please get off of me" he said and push Jungkook lightly.. I was laughing at the cuteness...

We heard a other knock on the door.. jungkook and yoongi started to hide into the walk-in closet.. "who's there?" I said serous...

"I heard a voice in your room.. so I came to check." The other king said.. "no need to you may leave now." I said.. I heard fake footsteps..

"Leave right now, bc its not good to eavesdropping my conversations" I said with a smirk... I heard this time he really did walk away...

"Come out" I said to te jungkook and yoongi, they came out of the closet. "what did he ask this time?" yoongi asked. "well he asked me if I was okay that's all"

A/N:
Im sorry this one is short too... see you in the next one