-1-

-blood sucker-

Hoseok POV

Today was boring like always, sitting down,looking over the village, talking about who hoseok needed to marry. Hoseok didn't want to marry a woman who his father and mother choose for him. "Ugh, how long does it takes to get something?" He said you himself. He was getting hungry. He stood up and walked to the basement of his castle. He looked around all the cells and sees and girl. He licks his lips and take out his toothed and walked to her. He opened the door and toke her out. He goes to her neck. "I'm so hungry, hungry for pure blood." Hoseok whispers and bit her drinker her blood. The girl was screaming until she stoped moving and her eyes.. her eyes closed. 'Fuck did I just killed her?!' He yelled at himself and pulled himself bck. "Hey girl you still okay?" He asked and looked at her she opened one eye and looked at him. She nodded and breahting heavy. Blood streaming down get neck. He put her bck in her cell covering her wound and closed the door. "I'm srry" he whispers. Even if he was a vampire Prince he can't be nice, then it makes no sense. Hoseok if very nice when he's done eating......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi! You can see it I have a new book. This book will be boring like the others but I love making them.
But I'm letting you continue reading.. bye~!