-19-

"Hyung is he going to drink my blood? Hyung is that treu? Hyung are you leaving me? Don't leave me..." I heared it all and felt sad.. "I'm not leaving you kookie.. and no he can dare to Do that but I stab him... and it seems it true he loves me.." he said and petting the younger head.. jungkook nodded.. jungkook walked to me and bows again.. he gave me a letter..

"Stob bowing please... I'm your hyung.. and this is from king taehyung" I said and looked at it..

Last happen

-
-
-
-
-
-

-Finally back- II

He nodded at me and smiled... he looked at yoongi and then back at me.. he bows again this time I stoped him on time.. "like I said... I'm your hyung and don't bow for me.." I said... he nodded and almost wanted to bowed but stoped himself...

"S-sorry hyung" he said and hugged me.. "For what kooks?" I hugged him back..

"For doing all of this.. just to find me and yoongi hyung " he looked at me and broke the hug..I just nodded and smiled.. "kooks don't say sorry for anything.. the way how yoongi felt and looked was already enoug for me to understand that he misses you.." he nodded and hugged yoongi after.. 

"oh yeah.. your father is tottaly fine.. he is working with king taehyung... but tae told us that he just wanted to kill him and take over his part so the land would be bigger.." yoongi explianed to me.. i nodded and was shocked.. "lets go inside so we could talk this out.." i looked around and took taehyungs guards with me.. "dont hurt them they are now part of us." all my guard's just nodded and goes back to there places.

"hoseok hyung? tae will be coming here in a day now.. he just wanted to give your fahter his land and then help you.." i nodded, that was just the only thing i can do right now.. i couldnt believe my father would do that.. well shit happends.. i remebered that ervyone was still in the evacuation room.. i walked over to it. 

"namjoon... jin and the ohters please come out.. it save now.. yoongi is back and his brohter" i said they all came out.. "hyung you okay!? not hurt?! still have all your body parts you made me worried sick" i hugged namjoon and kissed his head. "im fine namjoon.. dont worry to much please.. when i die.. jin will take care of you" he hit me on the chest...

"Hyung... when I die will you take of my little brother? And love him very much...?" I asked jin.. I took his hand and held it.. he nodded and bows. "Yes I will hoseok.. I will protect him with my hot spetula" (a/n: I didn't know how to write it and my goole translate doesn't work.. sorry for the mistake) we all laughed at the comment jin made... I hugged him.. "thank you jin-hyung" he hugged me back and smiled... namjoon only could cry on the side of this..

"Hyung where is father?" He asked me so innecont.. I couldn't tell him "Joon.. I will tell you soon.. now please welcome jungkook and king taehyungs guards..." I said and looked back.. jungkook bows and smiled shyly.. Taehyung guards also bows and then looked up..

Siwoo saw yoongi and ran to him he grabbed his arms and put them in the air checking his body.. (not the wrong way) "are you hurt? Do you have wounds? Are you feeling well? I fail my job to protect the imported person of the next king... im sorry yoongi... sorry prince jung" he cried.. I was shocked but also not... I sighed and smiled.. "you didn't fail... you just did what you got told and that's is a good thing...you obey very fast... "I said and petting his back.. he looked at me and bows... "sorry prince hoseok..." he said and bows again..

"Don't be sorry.. from now on you're  yoongi personal guard... you have to obey him... but also go on your instincts" I said.. he nodded with a bright smile... "thank you prince hoseok.." I smiled and bows to him.. he bows back (a/n: what am I writing again?)

Yoongi walked to me and tugged on my arm.. "I'm tired I want to sleep.." he said... when is my queen not tired? (a/n:JUDGE ME IF YOU WANT but yoongi is going to the king with hoseok but hosoek just calls him queen idk why I'm stupid)

I just smiled and ruffles his hair... "I think we all could go back to work and do our thing... please minjae show jungkook around and give him a room... siwoo, Alex show taehyung guard the training room and then bring them to there campus with the other training guards.." I said.. they all nodded and bows.. evryone go to there own way now.. "oh hoseok what do you want to eat tonight?" Jin asked.. "my favourite please" he nodded and walked away.. I saw and sleeping yoongi standing.. 'he can sleep even if he's Standing up.' I sighed and picked yoongi up in bride style. I carried him to my room.. I lay him down on the bed and left him.. going to my office..

-
-
-
-
-
-

A/N: uuf... this is really bad I'm sorry