31

「Remember 」
「p•2

"I see youre excited? May i know why?" He gave jungkook a smile..

-last chapter-

"Oh highness, didn't see you there" they both bow to taehyung.. "no no don't bow please" tae try to make them stand up..

"We have to repect you highness" they both said in sync.. they both straighted themselves.. "we are going shopping" jungkook said excited..

"Ohh can i come with you guys?" They heard a voice behind them..yoongi flinched and turned around.. jungkook did the same.. "give me a reason why you can come with us.. and mot because you need clothing.. cause cause you alwsys steal mine" jungkook pout.. yoongi hit his little brother on the back of thr head. "Yah kookie dont say that... yea of course jimin you can come with us" yoongi said..

Jimin smiled.. "thank you hyung.. youre so nice" he hugged yoongi. "Oh your highness" jimin bowed to taehyung too.. "no not you too.. dont bow to me please..  we are friends now" he said with open arms..

"We still ha-" "respect me, dont care uf you have to respect please dont bow to me" the king interrupt jimin mid sentence..

Jimin nodded he was about to bow down but the king stopped him.. "what did i just saidm. Don't.  Bow. To. Me." He said dead serious...

"Yes sir!" Jungkook smiled.. he walked passed jungkook.. he was still holding his hyung hand.. "chim! Come on" he yelled.. "ah im coming" jimin waved bye to taehyung and ran up to yoongi and jungkook...

<------->

"Hyung! Did you see my broth thingie or how you call it?" The younger prince yelled down the hall.. "joon dont yell donw the hall please" the older prince came walked down the hall.. helping namjoon..

"Let me help you tall guy" he smiled... he helped namjoon putting his clothing right.. "can't believe we are meeting the other kings and the rest.." namjoon said..he looked at his hyung...

"Do you think dad will be there too? And even king kim?" The younger prince asked hoseok very curious.. "yes.. king kim is going with us but speaking for his own land" he said to his younger brother.. he fixed the younger prince hair.

"Youre all done, shall we go?" He asked.. namjoon nodded.. "can i ta" "yes you can jin with your for the 10th time" hoseok smiled..

Jin kocked on the door.. "come in" namjoon said.. jin walked in the room.. he smiled.. "are you sure im al-" "yes im sure that youre allowed to.." he said with a sign.. "are you guys ready..." taehyung said in the door opening..

"Yes we all ready" they all siad.. they walked out of the room to the front of the castle.. they walked outside.. "i has prince jung want you guys to protect this castle... nobdy is allowed to go in without proof to be here..! Only if there names are yoongi jimin and jungkook they allowed to in.." hoseok said loudly.. ordering the guards..

"Yes Highness!"

The princess got into the car and drove off safely..

<----->

"Jungkook you already have enough sweets... that so much" yoongi held his stomach when he saw one big if a bag worth of sweets... "but i want more.." jungkook said witb a little pout on his lip..

"No! Now we are buying clothes then we have to pay back prince hoseok.. for leading his money.." yoongi grabbed his little brother hand and jimins.. "where shall we go first" (okay so i don't know any braiding stores because i just dont know them) ..

They walked to the first clothing store they saw.. "ohh jimin-shii look at this, this is really something for you" jungkook said while giving him a white shirt.. "just a plane white shirt.." he said confused..

"Yes.. thats what i mean.. youre just as plane as the white shirt " he laughed.. people where looking at them.. "kookie stop bullying jimin.." yoongi pulled his little brother ear.. "ow ow okay hyung i won't anymore.." yoongi took back his hand...

<--->

After shopping for hours.. they finally going back to the castle.. "mr.siwoo... yu drive dangerous" jimin said while holding his stomach.."jungkook stop laughing its not fucking funny.." jimin slapped the back of his head..

"Okay sorry" they all stepped out of the car.. siwoo and his brother carried the bag inside.. "let me help you please~" jungkook pleaded.. "sorry jungkook but i cant let you.. it was an order not to" he said putting bags down into the rooms of everyone..

"Awe man.. prince jung is way to nice" he pouted.. he grabbed the bags and moved them into yoongi's room.. "hyung i will be sleeping with you the couple next weeks.." yoongi hummed in response.. "yes its its totally okay"

"And youre leaving me all alone! How rude.. I'm a pretty good roommate you know" jimin pouted..  he later laughed.. "its fine kooks now i have a room for myself" jimin said smiling...

Jungkook gave him a 'excuse me what' face.. "hmpff thats was rude.." jungkook turned to yoongi.. yoongi hugged jungkook.. "awh poor kookie.. dont cry okay" he petted his head.. "im not crying hyung"

The room door went open.. they both looked at the person standing there.. "you guys have to hide.." a guard said.. locking the door behind him as he ran away for the attack that's happening..

Yoongi quickly ran to the the bathroom door into the other room with jungkook.. they bith ran to the save room.. "jungkook hide here okay with the others.. i will be back trying to find jimin okay" he kissed his little brother on the head as he ran out.... jungkook wanted to ran after but was held down by a maid.. "sir you cant go out there.."

Jungkook cried.. he waited for them to come.. jungkook clinged to the maids arms.. as he cried..

Yoongi came in with jimin his arms.. he pit him down.. all off the sudden the room moved down.. "im so glade hoseok ever told me there was this into the castle.." yoongi said holding his shoulder..

Jungkook heard his hyung voice.. "hyung you can never do that" he hugged yoongi tightly.. "dont leave me again"

 "dont leave me again"