30

「Remember

Jungkook pov

"Jungkook?! kookie?!" I turned around  when i heard  my name being called.. only thing i saw was darkness total darkness..

"HELLO whos there?!" I yelled out trying to find thw voice owner.. "Kookie where are you?!"  I ran to the voice..

I saw little boy sitting at a big tree... crying? 

"Hey w-why are you crying little guy?" I asked the little boy crouching down to his eye level.. i put my hand on his head.. "they lweft me kookie! I twought you weft me too" he cried while rubbing his snot on my shirt..

I groan when he bumped his tiny fist on my chest.. 'why does this kid have super strength?!' I hugged the little boy..

"Koo" i heared an other voice running closer and closer.. "oh kook im so so sorry for leaving you here all alone!" A tiny pale said.. 'he looke alot like my hyung'

"Huh who's that koo?" The little boy came up to my face.. inspecting my face..

"Hwungie where mommy qnd dwaddy?" He said hugged his little bunny plush.. it had all dirt over it..

'I remember it now.. i all remember it..' i grabbed my head holding it tightly.. 'ugh heahaches' i groaned..

"Koo lets go back now okay? I wont leave your side.."  the tiny boy grabbed his hand.. "hey where are guys going?! Dont go that way!" I yelled trying to get there attention.. 'they dont hear me?'

The two tiny boys continued walked futher.. i ran after them "dont to there its dangerous!" I tried again trying to run after them... i couldn't i was stuck.. paralyzed on the ground..

I saw it all happening again how me and yoongi got attacked.. "dont go there please!" I yelled and screamed alot...

"Koo whats that?" Little yoongi said... "wwut is wut hwungie?" Little me said..

They both screamed trying to tryn away from the big scary wolf.. i cried loudly..

"Kookie"

"Jungkook!"

"Koo"

"Bunny wake up"

"Junkook wake up its just a dream" i heared someone trying to me up.. he opened my eyes and saw yoongi hugging me closely to his chest..

I put my hand on my cheeck since i felt wetness on my cheek.. 'it was all a dream '
End jungkook pov
Third pov

"Did you had a nightmare?" Yoongi asked jungkook who's still crying.. jungkook nodded burrying his face into his hyungs chest..

Yoongi rocked both of them left to side.. gently and soflty.. "was it about what happened couple years back?" Yoongi asked

Jungkook nodded.. he hugged yoongi tightly.. "hyung.." jungkook cried more into yoongi chest...

"Shh its okay kookie please don't cry bunny" yoongi was trying to clam down his little brother.. he kissed his head multiple times..

There was a knock on the door.. "come in" yoongi said still trying to calm down jungkook.. "i heard some screaming and i came here to check on you guys" hoseok stepped in the room closing the door behind him..

Yoongi sighed.. "he had a nightmare.. nothing to be worried about" hoseok nodded he sat on the bed.. he put his hand on the back of jungkooks head and soflty stroked jungkook hair...

"Hey kookie~" hoseok said to yhe younger.. jungkook sniffed he just stopped crying..

"Are you okay now?" Yoongi and hoseok said in sync.. yoongi blushed he looked at jungkook "yes i-im okay now thank you hyung" he smiled up at hyung..

"That great.. do you still want me to ask about what we wanna do?" Yoongi aksed in a little voice to his little brother.. hoseok looked at them both.. "what do you want to asked?" He said curious..

Jungkook blushed but nodded.. "please hyung" he gave him a smile.. yoongi nodded.. "hoseok can me and jungkook go shopping?" He asked the prince putting his hand on hoseok hand.

"You guys are allowed to go shopping but with guards with you.. we dont know if my father may attack you guys or not.." he sighed bur giving them a soft smile

Jungkook squealed.. "yea lets go go go hyung" he jumped up from the bed like he didn't cry 3 minutes ago.. he jumped off the bed..

"Woahhh first of all get dressrd then we can go.." yoongi smiled at him.. he got odf the bed stretching himself.. yoongi rubbing his tummy.. hoseok put his hand on yoongis tummy he rubbed yoongi's tummy too..

"ONG IM SO in love with you tummy" hoseok grabbed the paler boy he put his face in yoongi's tummy.. "its so so soft" the prince slowly fading away from reality going into his day dream.. "hobi can you please let me go?" Yoongi laughed taking the prince hand off his waist..

"Oh sorry yoongi.." he said blushing badly.. he stood up rubbing back of his neck.. "i will go and uhm asked siwoo and meajea" hoseok ran out the room of course closing the door behind him..

Yoongi laughed.. "hyung hyung can i please wear one of you shirts?" Jungkook asked from the corner of the room.. "yea grab something that looks comfortable" he said with a smile..

Jungkook opened yoongi's closet.. he grabbed a big black hoodie.. "can i wear this hyung?" Yoongi looked at his little brother . He smiled and nodded.. "why are you asking? Of course you can wear it" he pinched jungkooks cheeks..

"Thank you yoonie hyung" he kissed yoongis cheek walking out of the room to go change..

"Silly silly bunny" he smiled changing into a 'nude-colored sweat with some black pants and all stars'.. he loomed himself in the mirror.. he fixed his hair.. "i will brush my teeth" he said to himself while walking to the bathroom.. he grabbed his tooth brush and brushed his teeth..

"Hyungg hurry upp~ i wanna go" jungkook just walked into the bathroom with a pout.. "i swear jungkook knock on door will you please?" Yoongi turned around lookinf Jungkook into his eyes.. his little brother nodded "yes sir!".

"Now good.. shall we go now, since mister its excited?" Yoongi said to his little brother with a big smile on his face..

Jungkook nodded.. he grabbed his hyung hand.. he ran out of the bathroom running out of the room..

"I see youre excited? May i know why?" He gave jungkook a smile..