-12-

-war I-

Hoseok POV

I was working so hard.. trying to find my father but also yoongi 's friend..

"Y-your highness, I'm park jimin... min yoongi friend and the friend of the perosn that kidnapped" this boy introduced himself... well I didn't hear him coming in.. but I don't care..

"Call my hoseok.. not prince hoseok just hoseok or jhope.. idc... but I think you're here to help? Or want to be with yoongi?" I asked him with a smile..

"Both sir, I want to help u sir and my friend yoongi" he said te trying to act cool buy know he's nervous..

"Ahh I'm so glade you to help me and yoongi" I said and stood up..

He smiled and nodded.. he bows. "Thank you jhope" he bows again..

I smiled and walked to him.."follow me please, I will show you your room and then I will tell you where yoongi is.." I said.. he followed me to his room.

"There is your own bathroom on the left side.. If you run out of towels to feel to emb-" I got interuput by my brother..

"Hosoek I've heard the new.. about father" he said..

"Shuhs let me tell him about his room and then you can talk" I try to sound annoyed.. I explained jimin evrthing he can always ask things..

"If you walk till the end of the hallway then turn right open the door walk in and then turn left and there is yoongi..." I wanted to say somthung again but got interuput again..

"But that's your room.. you and him" he wink at me... I hit the back of his head..

"You just had sex on your desk.. so why ca-" I heard him scream and running away.. seeing jimin laughing..

"You guys are funny.." jimin  said and bows to me.. he walked inside.. "thank you sir.. I will soon visit yoongi" he said with a smile.. I nodded and walked away to namjoon office..

"I'm not sorry for what I said.. I'm here to explain the situation now" I see namjoon all red and having red eyes.. I walked to him and hugged him..

"Hyung how could you say that!? Infornt someone else?!" He said crying a little..

My little brother may look more handsome or taller but he's still my baby brother..

I kisses his head and sighed "I'm sorry joonie~ I didn't mean to make you cry.. I never want to hurt you.."I said. He looked at me and nodded hugged me again..

"About father.. I think he's not kidnapped because he's a vampire he already could get free if his wants to.. so I think he's planing something... and yoongi's friend... I think father has him" I explained to him.. he was so shocked..

-----------

A/N:

Well I want to change the name of the Kingdom to bangtanskingdom idk why but I want to..