32

「what happened?」

"Where are the princess?! If you dont hand them over we will kill you all" a man fully dressed in black.. pointing his gun at the guard...

"We don't know where went.. they went somewhere.. from where is dont the location!" Siwoo yelled at one of the men.. he got shot in his left side of his stomach.. he spit blood..

"SIWOO!" His twin brother yelled his name runnjng up to him.. he was mad but boy he was mad mad.. he quickly lounged at one of the man dressed in blaxk ripping there head of there body.. "behind you" siwoo shot one of the men in the head..

"Minjae" he ran over to his younger brother.. he picked him up by the waist.. "are you okay.. ive told yoy many times do i have to tell you that you can't use you fucking super strength" he sighed but hugged his little brother.. "heLlo sIr i wanted to save you from those bullshit people!" Minjae hit his brother head..

"Okay okay enough of the punches.. we have to stay in this kinda lock down form some time.. and" he looked around.. "and go to the other side of the castle" he whispered..

"Yea yea i know... but let's just make sure that everything is alright then try to contact the princes's about the situation" just when minjea the princes's walked inside the castle.. "oh shit we are late one that"

"WHAT HAPPENED HERE?! DIDN'T I GAVE STRICT ORDERS?!" hoseok was furious about the dead body laying there but also not.. "only if you guys would you know get aome blood out of there bodies then then i find it okay" he smiled creepily.. "NOW!"

Everyone flinched and ran around doing what the prince hoseok said... hoseok fixed his suit and walked to the end of the hall.."hyung wait or us" namjoon said.. he,jin and taehyung walked after him.. they all step into the save room.. the room started going down..

Guards stood ready with there guns.. "put the guns down will ya?" Hoseok put his hands up.. namjoon also puts his hands up.. the guards put there guns down..

"Are there any injured people?" Namjoon asked.. he walked into the room with his brother.. "only one sir.." a guard said looking down.. 

"Is there blood?" Hoseok asked before entering.. he breathed the air.. "joonie we have to go" he held namjoons nose... just to male sure he wouldn't go out of control..

"Jin hyung can you please check them up.. we will go up hopping that the bodies are gone" hoseok said pulled namjoon up... namjoon was drooling all over.. "oh shit we losing him." Hoseok picked up his little brother.. he ran upstairs quickly.. he locked namjoon up in his room..

"Joonie.. you have to say here..just for some days or a day" hoseok said.. slowly walking away from the door.. namjoon groaned "i-i understand hyung"

"Prince hoseok... ehm you want to see yoongi?" Jin asked.. he stepped infront of hoseok asking him right in the eyes...

The elder prince was confused as in why did jin askes him if he wanted to see yoongi.. "is there something wronng with him?" Hoseok asked worried..

"He go shot three times while saving jimin"

「こんばわ」