-21-

A/N:
Ya bitch is back... are you happy?  I think not 😂 well I will let you read now...
-
-
-
-
-
-

I sighed deeply and smiled... "yoongi.. come sit on my lap"

-what last happen

-ky II-

Yoongi sat down on my lap.. I smiled...

"If you keep smiling like that I will leave..." he said looked at My with sleepy eyes.. I pouted and just held hin close.. "you can sleep in my arms... I dont mind."

I didn't have to say that twice and he was already sleeping in my arms.. i smiled and kisses his head...

I kept working on my things what I can do without waking up yoongi up.. well when i wake up yoongi... he will be grumpy as hell.

---------------------------------

its been hours since yoongi fell asleep...

Is he still alive? Does he still breathing? I shook yoongi a little... lucky me made a sound to make me less worried..

Yoongi opened his eyes and sat up.. "sup" he said and with a smile..

"Yoongi jin has been calling you for 2 hours now.... you've been sleeping for like 6 hours..."

He looked at me and pout... yoongi stretching himself... he stood up.."come on let go to jin...before we hurt his feelings...."

I nodded and stood up with yoongi...he walked to the dinning room.

Yoongi sat down in between jungkook and jimin talking... I sat down next to namjoon and jin..

"Thank you for always cooking for us jin-hyung"

Jin gave me his smile and nodded "its an honor to cook for the king and the prince.." jin said with his big smile....

End of hoseok POV

-
-
-
-
-
-
A/n:
Sorry for this chapter to be so short.... but this is my only book that I'm going to finish..

Btw get your ass to bngtansauce bc.. she amzing.... and cute...you better do...

Now bye