Voices

*kians pov*
Sam and I are at the police station right now because they have a lead.Officer Daniels are new case worker came out so me and sam stood up.
"Alright boys.A desk clerk from a hotel in wyoming said there was a girl that looked exzactly like the picture but the weird thing was she told them her name was sage kaydens',said oficer Daniels.
"She doesnt want to be friends thats why she used her last name and halstons sons name for her last name",said Sam.
"Right when the amber alert made it to wyoming she fled",said Daniels.
"Shes scared.We need to expand the missing persons report she could be going anywhere"
"thats why we did.All over the united states",said Daniels.
I ran and hugged the officer. 
"I think I'm going to look for her",said Sam.
I turned around and gave Sam a puzzeling look.
"Why?We have basicly a team of cops all over the united states doing that"
"I found her last time Kian.We think alike",said Sam.
"How about you go back to my house and try to get into her computer"
Sam stood up and left the police station.
*Whitneys pov*
I looked over at the road sign and it said I was entering South Carolinas. I drove a little bit longer and found a little motel. I setteled in to a little room. I was about to go to sleep but I heard a knock at the door. I got up and opened it to see Dylan.
"Dylan! Have you been following me?"
"Whitney I know everything.This our chance we can start over here.Just the two of us and forget about california",said Dylan.
"Dylan,I'm scared.I just kinda want to go home to Kian this was a big mistake"
"You have a redo.Anyone would take that offer",said Dylan.I was about to say something till Dylan planted his lips on mine.I started to kiss back but it felt wrong.I pulled away and looked him in the eyes.
"Whats wrong?",asked Dylan.
"It feels wrong.I'm married"
Dylan smiled and just started kissing me again. He wrapped his arms around me an picked me up.
*Kians Pov*
The police said she will try to contact me so they set up this system to monitre my calls and is she calls we might be able to track it.
I sat down at the table and stared blankly at the phone.
*Whitneys Pov*
I rolled over to see Dylan laying neck to me. I crawled out of bed and put my clothes back on. I slipped my flip flops on and went outside. I spotted a payphone and walked over to it. I slid a couple dimes into it and dialed his number. Someone answered.
"Kian?"