bruised kisses

*Halstons Pov*                                                                                                                                     Its been two days and Whitney still hasnt woken up. Kian has already been discharged from the hospital but he said he refuses to leave her side. I only go home to sleep. Jc is bringing everyone here today to see her and Kian. Connors coming and honestly she should be with him. He made a mistake,He love her. I dont think Kian is good for Whitney. I wont tell anyone that tho. Its her choice. If she wakes up.                 *Kians Pov*                                                                                                                                         I brought all the boys to the hospiatal. Even Connor. We were waiting in the waiting room when Halston came down the hall.                                                                                                                             "Two people',said Whitney. Connor and Sam stood up.                                                                           "You can go firist",Sam said as he patted Connors back.                                                                        "Connor,I am sorry for what happened. Friends?"                                                                                   "Friends",said Connor.                                                                                                                          *Connors Pov*                                                                                                                                    I walked into Whitneys room and shut the door. She looked like she was in pain.I sat down next to her bed and grabbed her hand that was all bruised up.                                                                                  Tears ran down my face. "I am so sorry, Whitney I know you probly hate me but I am in love with you. I know you love Kian. That doesnt change my feelings for you. I will love you till I take my last breathe. I will be here everystep of the way till you take yours" I kissed her forehead and walked out into the waiting room.                                                                                                                                                  "I know it Painfull to see her like that",said Kian. More tears just started to come out.                                                                 "Sam"                                                                                                                                             *Sams Pov*                                                                                                                                     I opened Whitneys door to see her aying there. Still as can be. I sat next to her and just looked at her.  "Whitney,I know we just became friends but I already consider you as a sister. Plus your dating my best friend and thats a big deal. If you dont wake up. Well he will never be the same and either will I."     I was about to leave and I turned around and just kissed her bruised cheek.                                         *Kians Pov*                                                                                                                                     Sam walked out so I walked in. I sat down grabbed her hand and just put my head down. I was about to get up and leave but her hand grabbed mine back. Her eyes started to flutter open.                               "Whitney!"                                                                                                                                       "Kian,what happened?",said Whitney.                                                                                               "We were in a car accident"                                                                                                             *Whitneys Pov*                                                                                                                               I looked at Kian in fear of what he just said, I looked at myself and saw bruising all over my hands. My leg was all banged up and my rib cage was poping out.                                                                       "Kian,are you ok?"                                                                                                                           "I just broke my arm nothing special,but everyone is here and they want to see you",said Kian,               "Please send in Connor"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       ohhhh cliffhanger what does she want with Connor. Find out in the next chapter and sorry this one was so shitty.